Demon = new me~

(AHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SONG AND SO MANY OTHERS BITCHES💖💖💖 heh srry 😅)

  Alexa and the devil had a talk about the expectations of her being a demon/nuisance (assassin pretty much). As they went through the rules Alexa felt wide grin spread across her face as she realized she can do anything to her victims. Alexa was the cat while her victims were the mice. Alexa could finally feel satisfied for what she is doing, she would be happy here. (A/N: heh not something I or someone should say when they go to hell heh😅) Who knew demons had a sense of humor when it comes to death. Alexa got up with the devil, who soon Alexa found out his name is Lucifer. The 18 year old girl and the tall intimidating demon started walking towards a long corridor that had walls painted black with noticeable blood stains splattered all across the walls. She held her arms across her chest as she flinched every so often from unexpected screams and yelps coming from each room they passed. They soon stopped in front of a red door with a ragged handle that looked like it was hanging for dear life. Alexa looked up and noticed a hanging sign that had her full name on it.

Alexa's POV)

We stopped in front a door that had my full name on a sign. Soon Lucifer spoke up and said, "Welcome to your room sweetheart~", I replied with, "Hey I never said you can go all buddy buddy with me by calling me sweetheart, 'honey'", I said as I put air quotes around 'honey' with me mocking him and having sarcasm in my voice. "Ouch that hurt darling~", he said as he smirked, I groaned as I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I looked around as I noticed that the room had a stereotypical color scheme of red an black, "well it's a room what can I expect..", I mumbled under my breath as I walk in sitting on my bed. Lucifer left giving me some privacy to change and take a shower.

*timeskip brought to you by Brendan Urie doing drugs with a pug*

I got out of the shower as I arched my back. I dried my dripping wet hair as I got changed into a nightgown that was provided and undergarments.."What the fuck why do they have my right size..?!", I shrugged off the thought and began putting it on. I lied down on my bed and tried to rest my eyes but that was to hard for me as I tossed and turn (what I do in real life some people had experienced me punching them and kicking them, heh heh sorry😅) "welp it's gonna be a looong night *sighs*..", I let my mind go off as I was wide awake...