uno

i miss you
bogo shipda
보고 싶다
——————

taehyung sighed as he entered the cemetery. dressed in all black, he walked up to the group of people waiting by an empty hole. there were flowers being held in people's hands and tears falling down people's cheeks. funerals were never fun.

nonetheless, taehyung went and stood in the crowd of people.

he couldn't bare being there. he wanted to turn away, turn away from the grief, from the sadness, but his legs stayed put. and his eyes stayed glued to the hole.

this is where she's being buried? he questioned himself. it was almost as if he couldn't comprehend what was happening, but his brain knew too much to think that what was happening was not real. it knew why she died, and why he was here.

because even if sadness consumed him, he couldn't let go.

he saw the casket come into view. he could feel knots forming in his throat. he gathered all the strength he could in order to not cry, but the tears slipped out anyways. and soon the tears turned into sobs.

here she was, the person he thought we would spend the rest of his life with, in a coffin. taehyung couldn't imagine a life without her, but as the coffin was being lowered into the whole, the realization hit him. he was never going to see her again.

everyone had left, but he was still there, kneeling on the ground staring at her tombstone. his mind was filled with desperate thoughts.

taehyung looked up as a shadow towered over him. the sun was shining in the boys face so he couldn't see his face.

"hello?" taehyung muttered.

"oh, um hi. you're here for eva, too?" the boy responded.

taehyung sniffed and sighed, "yeah, but i'll leave."

the boy shuffled and sat on the ground next to taehyung. "you don't have to leave. seems like you're having a hard time with this. we can talk about it if you want."

"okay, sure," taehyung muttered, but he didn't say anything after that. he just sat next to the boy, enjoying his company, even though he thought he shouldn't.

   the boy didn't mind sitting with taehyung either.  even when taehyung put his head on the boys shoulder,  he smiled. after loosing someone so special to both taehyung and the boy, comforting each other in silence was better than good.

   and so they just stayed there for hours.

   crying.

   and after that, they still didn't know each other's names.

——————
authors note;;
my first chapter!! it's not very long but hey something's are meant to be short. also hope you caught the Wings reference(-:
also;; there probably won't be a lot of authors notes after this!! enjoy