New Coach? | 1 |

Midorikawa held a piece of paper on his hand, trying to see if he made it to FFI. “Ryuugi Midorikawa... Where is it...” The said boy hurmured to himself under his breath as he scanned the names anxiously reading it in his head one by one. “Hiroto...” Midorikawa’s words and focus were cut down by Endou’s shouting.

“Guys! Coach Hibiki told us that there is someone else going to coach us for FFI! Hibiki said that he can’t coach us for a while so they will be the one coaching us instead!” As Endou was announcing something, Midorikawa found his thoughts wandering off to something else, he blinked and thought where Hiroto might be, it was unlike for the red-head to be missing an important meeting.

He looked around and thought he might just be in the locker room. Just as he was going there to the said room something caught his eye. He saw Hibiki with someone, he hides somehwere to listen to their conversation. “I trust you are more than capable in handling Inazuma Japan.” Hibiki starts, as Midorikawa was listening, Fubuki had wandered to where Midorikawa was, he wondered what had happened and why Midirokawa was hiding, Fubuki approaches him, but before he can say anything the green haired male hushes him, pointing at Hibiki and the mysterious person he was talking to. Fubuki’s eyes widened as he looks at where Midorikawa pointed to and nodded, “You think they were the coach Endou was telling us?” He asks, whispering to the greenette, who nods. “Yes. I think so.” As they eavesdropped, Midorikawa swore that the other person had smiled at them.

He looks at Fubuki, who seemed to have seen the same thing, as if confirming his intuition.

Edited: Title

Edited 08/01/19: title layout, story layout, fixed major cringe, and corrected sone grammar errors

edited O5/O3/2O24: Story start, punctuation errors, addtions, and more content.