A story untold, Told and A NIGHTMARE!? |17|

Title; A story untold, told and a nightmare!?(2/2)

Notice: It says Part two of chapter 15, there are two parts like Chapter 1 the only difference is: This chapter has two different storyline wherein this chapter is where the boys experience a near death experience and Next one will be K and E's wedding(shout out to you if you know who that is), well also this chapter has two titles~ also be cautious there will be gore, killing ,and a twist in this chapter so if i were you proceed with caution be aware of fourth wall breaking ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenma's POV:

The wedding of Gouenji-san and Shirou-san has ended, they already adopted Yukimura, And the next wedding was... I looked at the letter:

Dear Matsukaze Tenma,

It would be a great honor if you and the whole team of Raimon and Earth Eleven and/or everyone else in the name of Raimon. It would be a pleasure if you can attend the wedding and enjoy the rest of the day. Mine: Kidou Yuuto and Itsuki Gouenji's wedding will be held on 12/14/17 at 8:30 in the evening so i hope you can all come.

Sincerely yours: Itsuki Kazemaru and Kidou Yuuto.

I smiled finally Itsuki-san/'s wish had finally come true, she and Kidou-san are finally getting married and it happened... I stood up and looked at the calendar and freaked out it was tomorrow!

I quickly ran to Aki-nee's room. "Aki-nee!" I yelled she looked at me as she stopped on what she was doing, which was freaking out about the letter too.

"Aki-nee where did you put my tuxedo and my shoes and my-" I stopped short when she pulled out a black tuxedo, "The white one Aki-nee" I said, she quickly rummaged through the closet. "The white one with a pin with a small letter 'T' on it?" Aki-nee asked. "H-hai" I said as I scrambled around to find anything.

Then Aki-nee pulled out the white tuxedo and gave them to me. "Now all I need to find is my dress, and my shoes..." Aki-nee murmured under her breath, "I'll help Aki-nee!" I said, she smiled, "Arigatou, Tenma-kun" She said, "Ahhh Daijobu desuka!, Aki-nee!" I said.

***

We were still rummaging but nothing we found nothing, I was currently looking at the closet where Aki-nee found my tuxedo. I saw a white dress, "Aki-nee!" I called to her, and she went to me and I grabbed the white dress and gave it to her I smiled.

"Thank you Tenma-kun!" She said , "Don't worry Aki-nee." I said. "The day of wedding of Gouenji and Shirou's wedding we went home late because of the extra time that took of talking each other.

Then I didn't have enough time to actually fix everything up. Then there were rentals that needed to be paid. So it was a really busy week." She said, I smiled.

"Don't worry Aki-nee you helped me find my tuxedo and you always take care of me so it's the last thing I can do." I said to her, she smiled.

We called to ask everyone if they received the invitation, and fortunately they all did and they said that they already prepared what they were going to wear, I was so relived. We all don't know how Kidou-san and Itsuki-san's mind's process and run...

After we ironed our outfits it was already 11:24pm "wow so much time past." I murmured to myself, I saw Aki-nee plopped down to her bed. "I'm going back to my room Aki-nee, bye!" I said. "Okay Tenma!" She said. I sighed as I got out of her room, I better sleep... I closed the lights and went to lay in my bed. Before I knew it, I was asleep...