Welcome Back! |11|

Fubuki's POV:

"Oh hi Fideo-san..." I said as I looked at him. He smiled as he waved at me walking to me.

I just currently returned form Russia and I'm back here in Japan just yesterday.

I stopped for a minute or two for him to catch up as soon as he caught up we started walking together.

"So how's your stay in here in Japan?" I asked as i looked at him he smiled, "It was fun Japan is very beautiful and the stay here was really worth it," he said as he looked at me smiling.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here how about Dylan, Mark and Edgar-san doing?" I asked him, He smiled.

"Even they're enjoying themselves here. Man its so great here in Japan." He said, I saw Gouenji-san walking we made eye contact for a split second...Then I noticed something as he looked at me I can see he was...

Somehow angry...Or... Uggghhh I don't know he looks Jealous I just don't get it. I just returned and I want to tell him something and now he seems angry...

I sighed. " What's the matter?" Fideo-san asked. I smiled "Nothing at all i was just glad that all of you were enjoying your stay here in Japan." I said smiling to him. He noded.

"Was that Gouenji-kun?" Fideo-san asked, my eyes widened but i managed to nod.

"He looked angry and jealous," he said, I nod. "I had the same feeling when we made eye contact a a second or two..." I said.

Fideo-san laughed. I looked at him confused.

"It's just somehow cute that your clueless on how others feel towards you, Shirou. No offense meant okay, what I'm saying is: Don't you know that Gouenji loves you?"  He said As a Matter of fact-ly.

I blinked what was he trying to scold me...?

"And also: quit telling the others that you don't like him. Because I know deep inside Gouenji-kun he's been hurt he wants to tell you that but he can't he doesn't have enough courage.."

I was processing what he said when, my face blushed red...

With that Fideo-san smiled he made one final remark. "Go for him tell him everything" he said as he walked back to the hotel that they were staying in.

I ran and look for Gouenji-san then I went to the riverbank.

I saw Gouenji-san there sitting in the grass and watching the children play soccer on the other side which was a beautiful sight.

I slowly and carefully made my way to Gouenji-kun

Gouenji's POV:

I saw Fubuki walking with Fideo with a big smile on his face we then made eye contact for a split second before I tore away the gaze I looked at them.

Envious and jealous of Fideo I continued to walk.

"What's the matter?" Fideo asked their voices disappeared as I walked away from them soon enough they were out of my sight.

I stopped by a tree and soon went to the riverbank i sat there in the grass while watching the children playing soccer at the other side happily kicking the ball and passing it.

I smiled, then I saw Fubuki.

"*Nani, Fubuki?" i asked.

(*Nani= What(?) )

He sat next to me."Gouenji-san I want to tell you something..." he said, I smiled and noded for him to continue.

Fubuki was blushing like a rose.