o n e

siyeon's pov •

(She is Xiyeon from Pledis new girl group, PRISTIN♡ Go check out their song! It's so good and catchy!)

shit.

Hyejae has been torturing me to help her in her studies after school since we got our last exam's result.

As her friend, I'm also disappointed by her results but that is what you get for daydreaming about those dancing monkeys in the screen.

"I will treat you for lunch everyday!"

I smirk at her statement.

"Well, of course I will teach you!" I exclaim as I slung my arm around her neck.

"I treat, you pay" she says and my face dropped.

"Wtf Kang Hyejae!!!"

~

And now here I am in front of her house right after school ends. I should have gotten home by now and releases my longing for my bed and wifi. I could read bunch of fan fictions or even created one but yeah, I'm stuck here for now.

"Make yourself at home" Hyejae says and turns to look at me but I was already in the kitchen, going through the refrigerator.

I took out a carton of strawberry milk and pour it into my cup, gulping it in one go.

"WTF YOU ARE DOING?!" Hyejae says loudly as she runs towards me and snatch the strawberry milk from my hand, finding it empty. Her face turns pale out of sudden.

wtf is wrong with her?

"Oops, sorry I meant to finish it" I say sarcastically before a smirk form onto my lips.

Hyejae hit my head hardly before pulling me down so that both of us is bending our knees. "That was my oppa's drink! If he knows about it, he will be super mad!" She whispered to me.

"wtf is your brother 3?" I say and this earns another hit on my precious head.

"It's his favourite and one time I drink it, he got super mad at me!" Hyejae exclaims and from the look on her face, I could totally sense her fear towards her brother.

Hyejae had left to go buy another strawberry milk at the convenience store and left me all alone in her house.

*sigh*

I take off my blazer and started working on my homework. If I do it later, then that's mean never.

A sudden creak of the door being opened got me startled a bit and me, thinking it is Hyejae, I didn't move a muscle from where I am sitting now.

Not until I feel someone sniffing at me.

" you smell like strawberry "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new story! (≧∇≦) pls vote and comment your thoughts if you like this chapter!

frhwonu-