t h r e e

"Who the fuck drink my strawberry milk?" I heard Hyejae's brother whose name is still unknown to me says.

"Stop being greedy" Hyejae says. I am currently teaching her biology and even though I got A for this subject, this increase of my heartbeat racing is still a mystery to me.

"Did that cute friend of yours drink it?" her brother asks from the kitchen and after awhile, he comes out and went to us.

His stares on me is seriously disturbing. It's like he is checking me out and I hate those eyes.

"For goodness sake Daniel, she didn't mean to drink it" Hyejae says, exposing me which I quickly reacted with kicking her leg.

"I-I'm sorry... I will buy another one for you!" I exclaim and was about to stand up when he take a hold of my arm before pulling me up. He push me out from the house and slammed the door right in my face.

"what the fuck? IT'S JUST A STRAWBERRY MILK GOD DAMN IT FUCK YOU" I scream loudly while banging the door.

who tf does he think he is to treat me this way?

I could hear Hyejae and her brother arguing before another slam of a door was heard from the inside. Gosh, is he always like that?

After awhile, Hyejae comes out and handed me my bag and shoes. She told me that her brother, Daniel had a bad temper after her girlfriend left him.

"Then why is he letting it out on me?" I say and Hyejae continues to say sorry to me. I told her stop because I want to go home.

I said goodbye to her and go home.

what a shitty day today. I thought and sigh.

~

I arrived home at six and as soon as I open the door to my bedroom, I lay down on my bed comfortably and unbuttoned two of my shirt buttons.

Gripping onto the blanket, my mind is still occupied by Daniel's action towards me. I admit it was my fault for drinking his strawberry milk without permission.

But pushing me out from the house? Fuck him.

Feeling sleepy, I doze off to sleep.

At least in my dream, I don't have to meet him.

Kang Daniel.