t w o

• siyeon's pov •

" you smell like strawberry "

I definitely got the shocker in my life when a brown-haired guy suddenly sniffed me and told me I smelled like strawberry.

Like, wtf?

"Are you a friend of my dumb sis?" He says it so casually that I feel guilty for almost laughing. At least her brother knows her well.

"Well, yes…" I say and he begins to examine me up and down which got me to blush from his stares.

What? He's hot.

His eyes stop just right in front of my collar. Wtf is he staring at my chest?

And I unbuttoned two buttons before… he's not staring at my chest right?

He moves his hands and put it against my neck, sending chills to my whole body. "Mind to move your filthy hand from me?"  I say and he smirks which is too hot for me to handle.

Just when he started to move his hand a bit,

"wtf you two are doing?" Hyejae asks and kick her brother away from me. She puts down the strawberry milk on the table.

"Are you okay? Did this dumbass do anything funny to you?" She asks worriedly and I quickly shake my head, denying it.

"Yah, how can you kicked your brother in front of a friend?" Her brother says while rubbing the part where Hyejae kicked him.

"What brother? I don't have one" Hyejae says sarcastically.

"Well, thank you" he says and I got to admit that their conversation is cute.

When I turn my head, our eyes meet and he let's out a cute giggle.

"You smelled so much like strawberry, that I was drown to you" he says and I definitely got butterflies in my stomach.

Hyejae puts the newly bought strawberry milk in the refrigerator while his brother is still facing me. It was so awkward and having him staring at me is making it worse.

"Siyeon, do you want a drink?" Hyejae asks from the kitchen and when I turn around to answer her, his brother comes forward and buttoned up my shirt.

"Hey, did you heard me?" she asks again.

"O-oh, sure"

gosh, my heart.

🍓🍓🍓

Please vote and comment!(σ≧▽≦)σ

frhwonu-