Preference: Ideal Dates

I'd rather have a lazy day to be honest. Who else is not catching up at Aphmau's latest videos? I can't be the only one. ^^;

---

Your ideal dates are honestly movie and anime marathons, since you and Laurance loves movies and are anime fans obviously. It's honestly an excuse to eat loads of food until both of you can't handle it, well, until you can't handle it. Anyways, it doesn't matter where, as long as both of you are together, it's perfect already.

But there are some occasional times when both of you go out and actually go to a real cinema, rather than just pretending you are in one just because loads of snacks are surrounding you both. Sometimes if you guys have money, you go to a restaurant or a uh, fast food chain at least. But if both of you are tired from the schoolwork the teachers passed down this early Monday then both of you just go to the donut shop near the school. The shop doesn't really have that much customers so if lucky, you guys have the whole place to yourselves with the worker on the counter madly shipping you both.

Weird as it sounds but sometimes your dates are in a 24/7 convenience store (cough 7-Eleven cough). Just because of the smoothies.

Wherever you are, it doesn't matter. If both of you are together, then it's an ideal date already.

---

I don't like cakes, sadly. Vylad the Cake Monster despises me now. :'>

There's just something not appealing to cakes, I don't know why. But if it's mango cakes then I'm down, I'll eat the whole dang thing myself.