Chapter Five: (Your Name) (Last Name)

I don't want to write something like this and we're only on chapter five. It's my first time drawing blood, it's really hard. :\

[WARNING: BLOOD]

---

After School
Travis POV

"Travis." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see (Your Name) with a concerned face.

"Look, if you're not comfortable explaining what happened then it's fine. You don't have to and nobody's forcing you to." (Your Name) said and I shooked my head, as if to say that I have to, because I do.

"(Your Name), they deserve to know. They're your childhood friends, even if you don't remember them. If you befriend them again then I guarantee you that they'll help you remember the moments you want to remember." I said and (Your Name) sighed, nodding.

"But, I stand with my words. If you're not comfortable then you don't have to do it." (Your Name) said.

"If I get uncomfortable then I'll stop telling them. How about that so you would worry?" I suggested and they responded, "Okay."

"You can go ahead if you want to, (Your Name)." I said and (Your Name) shooked their head no.

"I'll be waiting for you. Just come and find me infront of the school." They said and walked away.

I started walking through the hallway filled with various of students going to their clubs or going home. I turned right to another hallway and entered the empty classroom that was in there, I took a seat on a chair and waited for the Zvahl siblings to come and hear (Your Name)'s story. I sighed and leaned, but not too much since I don't want to fall. I have fallen from the chair a couple of times, well, a lot, but that's a story for another time.

I owe (Your Name) my life and that's basically what happened in five sentences.

Once I heard multiple footsteps, I straightened up my posture and waited for them to arrive. The door swung open and there stood the Zvahl siblings, Cadenza waved at me as a greeting but Laurance just looked at me. They took a seat in front of me, turning the two chairs before doing the said action. I looked at them as if to ask if I can tell the story now, they nodded and I cleared my throat.

"(Your Name), isn't it wonderful here?" (Your Name)'s mother asked and (Your Name) nodded with a small smile.

Their family decided to spend their vacation with the Valkrums since they rarely did. (Your Name) was told by their mother that they have a cousin that she wanted them to meet. They were happy to meet the other side of their family and was even happier when their mother said that they have a cousin too. The (Last Name)s weren't really a sociable family and were mostly introverted people, apart from (Sibling Name) who seems to be an extrovert and likes being social. (Your Name), who is an introvert, barely made any friends with the neighborhood they were in.

Especially now since their close friend has moved away to another city, leaving them to just write letters just to stay connected. (Your Name) sighed at the thought of this, they weren't really excelling at anything in life and have only made small achievements. They were academically gifted, yes, but they didn't really use the gift that much. They were musically inclined as well, that being on their father's side but instruments wasn't (Your Name)'s thing either.