Chapter One: How it all began....

(Present Day- Orphanage)

Nicole Williams was a very happy and excited girl at the moment. I mean, she was always a happy, excited girl by nature, but this time, she was extremely excited and happy. She quickly sits up and crawls out of lower bunk of the bed. She looks up to see her one of her sisters, Elizabeth, sleeping quietly, somehow her short brown hair sticking out in several directions. Well, they weren't sisters by blood but they did live together in the orphanage for a very long time and were pretty much like sisters. Giggling at the site of Elizabeth, she shakes the sleeping girl's shoulder.

Elizabeth quickly sits up and looks around confused, rubbing her eyes. "Mommy," Elizabeth mumbles, making Nicole's smile drop. Elizabeth never liked to talk about her real parents that much. Nicole learned it the hard way when she asked about them and Elizabeth looked like she was on fire, literally. Nicole had broken down crying and Elizabeth apologized to her, saying that she just wished that she had what Nicole had. Out of the both of them, Nicole was the only one who had good memories of her parents.

She looks at Nicole and sends a tired glare before laying back down, pulling the worn out blanket over her body. Nicole simply grins and pulls the covers off of the girl completely. Elizabeth groans and clutches her pillow close to face. "Elizabeth, come on~! You promised that we would go shopping together," Nicole whined, rocking back and forth against the bed.

"Will the witch be shopping with us?" Elizabeth's muffled voice asks. Elizabeth calls their other sister by heart, Mino, a witch. They are complete opposites and would argue most of the time. From time to time, Elizabeth and Mino would agree on something and even smile or laugh at one another. That's until they remember they don't like each other and frown.

"Well, of course she is. But you promised me, Lizzy!" Nicole whines. At that moment, the door to their bedroom opened. Nicole winced and turned, fear showing on her face. She was afraid that their caretaker was going to come into the room. However, it wasn't the orphanage caretaker. There in the middle of the doorway was a girl. She had on a short coral skirt on with a baby blue strap on it, with combat boots on her feet. She wore a flowy, light pink crop-top, one sleeve being longer than the other. Her skin was tan, her features stern and mature, and her body lean and petite. She pushed back her long black hair and looked at the two younger girls in front of her. "Elizabeth, come on. Do you really want to stay here while Gwen brings another boy toy here to suck face with? Besides, a promise is a promise~," Mino muses as she leans onto the door frame with a smirk, crossing her arms. Gwen was their horrible caretaker, and the only reason why the girls were alive was because they made a YouTube channel and sang covers, getting at least over a million views. With this many views and subscribers, YouTube sends a monthly check to them, unknowing to Gwen.

Elizabeth sits up and looks at Nicole then at Mino, "Fine, fine, we can go! Mino does have a point." Nicole squeals and jumps up and down while Mino gives an accomplished smile. Elizabeth climbs down from the top bunk and lands on the old rug with a loud thump. Unlike Mino, Elizabeth was pale, her features babyish but enticing, and her body slightly chubby but still lean with muscle. She walks over to the closet and opens it, pulling a maroon long-sleeve shirt and some ripped blue-jean shorts. She pulled on a pair ankle boots and placed a dark red headband into her short, puffy hair. 

It had a large flame sign on the side of it.

While Elizabeth slipped on her clothes, Nicole busied herself by pulling out a pair of blue-jean pants and a purple t-shirt that had a large design of a neon pink butterfly on it. Unlike her sisters, Nicole was a very tall child that was mostly legs then breast and booty. She had dark skin that seemed even darker because of her time outdoors, her features were wide and innocent-looking making her seem more like a child than an adult, and her body was quite lean with slight chubbiness. She pulled on a dark purple beanie over her shoulder-length curls and a pair of dirty black converse onto her feet.