Chapter Five: Ep.8 Lost at Sea

Zack tapped Clair's shoulder, waking her up. She shifted in the lifeboat and turned in his direction, looking slightly annoyed.

"Clair?" Zack asked lightly, trying not to wake up the others.

"Yes Zack?" Claire asked eye brows raised.

"If I have to be stuck on a life boat lost at sea... I'm happy it's at least with you." Zack said lightly.

He put his thumb on her chin, scanning her face.

The cameras got closer to their faces as Mackenzie said her next line shakily.

"That doesn't sound like something a just friend would say." Claire said looking lost in her coworker's eyes.

Zack took his hand away from her face and sighed looking frustrated.

"I gotta say Claire, I hate being your friend." Zack said.

Claire scoffed and sent a sarcastic remark right back.

"Gee thanks Zack. You know maybe you should have waited until Valentine's Day, that would have looked great on a card." Claire sassed.

"That's not what I meant." Zack whined.

He took a pause and looked to make sure the others were sleeping.

"I mean I always thought we should be more then friends."Claire smiled and placed her hand on the side of Zack's face.

"Awww Zack." Claire said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I really like you Claire." Zack said still holding her close.

"I really like you too Zack." Claire said starting to pull away.But when she did Zack was still holding on, and then their faces were very close.

Zack leaned in slowly and placed a soft kiss on her lips. It was simple and slow, just as the director had asked.

Claire's and Zack's foreheads were now nearly touching as they enjoyed the moment.

Inside, of course Mackenzie had enjoyed it, it was even more amazing then she had expected. But deep down she knew that she would have enjoyed it a lot more if the other twin had been in his place.

Mackie was seconds away from saying her next line when she was interrupted by a snap from the director.

"Cut!" He nearly growled. "Cole, stop frowning so deeply you ruined the scene. Take five everyone then get ready to film it all again."

Short but important

~TheSlytherinHulk