IMPORTANT PLZ READ

I know, I hate these things too but it was either this or a rediculously long authors note, which I also hate.

So I'm pretty much going to lay the foundation of what to expect for the rest of the book/ second book. I'm not going to write into season three. The plan is to finish out season two and have a month or two after as in summer. Mackenzie and Cole will get together by the end of the book but that will not be the end.

There will be a year long skip into the end of filming for season three, where a lot of drama takes place. I will begin the second book with the year long skip and go from there into their first college experiences and struggles (not saying that Makie will go to college) ((Up for debate)) (((Comment!))).

The second book will not be as long as the first. There will be a few extra chapters pretty much including the biggest moments in their adult life. Kind of like one shots.

I'm stuggling to dive deeper into this book and give you guys more of what you want while staying on the plot line. Your thoughts and opinions really help me figure out what to include in the following chapters and gives me inspiration to continue.

While we're on the topic of inspirational, I would like to talk about one of my newest Wattpad Author friends.

Almost a month ago Leah wrote to me over direct message saying how my books are helping her through depression and how I was one of her favorite authors. I kid you not, I cried.

This amazingly talented girl has went through hell and back and is still fighting every day like her last battle. I will not go in detail about her past, but if you wish to know what I'm talking about she has a book published on wattpad that will change the way you look at the world and the people in it. Her Dramione fanfics are also to die for, and puts my writing to shame!

I just want to thank you Leah for being so supportive and for reaching out to me. it truly meant so much and you are such an amazing human being. I think everyone can learn something very valuable from you.

Therefore if you are someone that really enjoys this book or any of my other books, plz don't be afraid to reach out to me. Tell me what you think, join the family! I don't bite. I'll most likely go and read anything you have published and share my thoughts and opinions as well. Don't be a ghost!

Until next time,

~TheSlytherinHulk