The Lovelorn Romantic-Loveless affairs-His definition -observe, respond, watch and listen!

This is a new story I thought up while watching Both Pirate Radio and Defendor! So tell me if you liked its concept!

Title: The Lovelorn's Romantic

Chapter: 1-His definition

This is the introduction or prolong! Hope you like it

Some say I am the devil incarnate, others beg to differ that I am a true beast of a monster. While they are spreading their rumors of gossip it just makes me smile to think. How much they truly care to get the word out to the world...

What I truly think of them is just this...

My definition of them...to me.

I desirably hunger for them.

I utterly adore them.

I caress them.

I make love to them.

I care and feel for them.

I Chose and pick them...

I am intoxicated and addicted to them.

I kiss and touch them.

I beat and bruise them.

I am selfish and selfless towards them.

I love them, like them and eventually hate and dump them.

I make them who they are beautiful and ruin them ugly by what they are naturally.

I am curious by nature but dangerous by love...

I am the master lovelorn and "Them" that I speak of are mine for they are my women and together we make my castle of loves desire and admiration to its hateful escaping damnation. I pick them out special and they willingly or forced come here to live in paradise utopia or a prison with a cage and lock. Because the promise guarantee is that we will be together forever and more eternally. And so without further ado I can't wait for the next delivery!

If you think I am egoistical and narcissistic; I am happy with arrogance to say, I am. And anything else you think is probably true but do I care...Fuck no because My laws are more higher than yours and my thoughts, more superior...

What is my name? Its Whatever you want it to be. Only the special girls know it besides me and my family. But that doesn't really matter at the moment now does it? What I have to ask now at the moment is...Are you still interested to know more? Shall you join me in this adventure of longing and lingering?

This is part one!!! But What I as the author of this story want to know is A. Do you want more & if so why? B. What kind of Name do you think the lead -btw male character- Has? Bye for now and I hope that you want more because I think I might write a part 2! Bye for now! Also thanks to My editor!