The Romantic Lovelorn:Chp:6pt.1-The Arsonists Mayhem/Survival Surrounding-Read.Watch.Input.Vote.See.

Title: The Romantic Lovelorn

Chapter:6 pt. 1-The Arsonists Mayhem/Survival Surrounding..

Pic/Music: Were made from creationist...

Comments: Would make my day!

Inspirations: PandorE/Myself/LCMelendez

P.s. To the readers of this it shall end in part 2!

Jericho's P.O.V

As we sat under that tree. I grew to find her more interesting as she told me about her life. What she's been through, and how we could relate and it just made me like her even more and I kept thinking what an idiot I was. For not doing any of this sooner.. For stopping him from his power trip.. As we cuddled she slowly fall asleep under my arms. I thought I could get used to her being with me like this..

Soon the rain stops and everything gets quiet again. I look Ebony over in all her loveliness, and make sure she was both comfortable, and warm. As I eased up and get up to stretch myself, I knew it was time to call her.. I moved away from the tree so Ebony wouldn't hear me. dialing her number and she answers on the first ring.. A good Sign..

"Hello Darling Jericho! I Haven't see you in ages, How are things at the estate?! How is your darling twin sister Azula?!"

I could hear her clapping for her stylist to hurry up on something..

"Um, they're good. I mean I need to talk with you about your brother Adrian Hansen Frost.. Or around here better known as The lovelorn"

"Oh what's seems to be the problem with him?"

"He is taking girls and making them live with him, but that's not it. He has my sister prisoner.."

"Oh No poor Azula! How long has this gone on for..?"

"For About two years now, he doesn't even tell the ladies his name he calls himself the lovelorn.. here"

"Hm, He always was clever with words, and such. So what do you need from me Jericho..?"

"Well I need you to come down here, because the mansion is going to be gone in about four hours. It will be nothing but debris. I am sure the other girls would kill him if they could but even with all the things he has done I won't allow that to happen to him."

"Okay I am booking a private jet to come now, Is Azula Going to be okay..?"

Jericho looks up at the towering wings of the mansion and see's that the first explosives have gone out without a hitch. Soon people are being freed from the estate. Jericho smiles knowing that this plan was full proof even from the 3 month plan..

"She's going to be fine now, so how fast can you get here..?"

"Oh, Me I can get there in maybe 3 hours, But will you last that long ? I mean, If I remember my brother correctly he is very temperamental.."

"Well things have changed since you've been gone for the last four years. The Caretaker to the castle passed away giving Adrian all rights to the estate, its like the playboy mansion but more refined.."

"Oh, Jericho.. I am sorry for the loss I will be there immediately I didn't know things had gone this far out of hand. Every time I got a letter from Adrian he was saying that everything was fine.. His last letter that I received yesterday said he was planning to marry Azula. So I was unaware, thank you for informing me.."

"Its okay Ember just come here quickly as you can. The damages have been done."

"I will Ciao for now. Jericho make sure to protect Azula from him. Because if he gets too angry he blackouts and well, he killed our family dog once and didn't remember even doing that. The Doctors say it's a genetics' problem and sadly he has inherited it. Anyways I am leaving right now goodbye."