Jock! PaperJam X Shy! Reader

Requested by: Fox051

Y/n's POV:

Heading to my locker, locker #22 while the combination on my hand. It's the first week of school and I still don't know my combination. Wow, I got to the locker and enter 12-32-22 and my locker gets jammed. Great! I look around and see a skeleton, his name is PaperJam but his friends call him PJ and to be honest I do like him.  

I never really talk to people while makes me a social awkward person. The only person I talk to is Palette. He's a sweet guy, really his is. If I'm with Palette then it's easy for me to talk, but if I'm not it's really hard for me. I breathe in and out and walk up to PaperJam since he already opened his locker. "U-Umm.. hi" PJ looked at me with dead eyes "What do you want, Nerd?" I began to get more quiet "C-Can.. you help.. me open up my.. locker?" PJ grabbed his social studies book "Why? It's jammed?" I nodded "Y-Yeah.."

PJ sighed while rolling his 'eyes' and closed his locker and followed me to my locker "Your combination?" He asked and I looked at him "12-32-22" PJ did the combination and didn't open the first time but the second time he did. I smiled at him "Thank you." He looked at me with a blush across his face "Y-Yeah! No problem, Nerd!" PJ said trying so hard not to blush. I smiled and grabbed my books and closed my locker and headed to class. "W-Wait!" I looked at him, he ran up to me and asked "What class?" I responded "S-Social.. Sudies..?" I see him grin "I'm going there next, wanna go there together?" He looked at me and I grabbed my books close to me.

Let me give you a fact about me! I can't say no to things, I'm one of those innocent and nice people so I nodded and his grin widen "Alright!" He grabbed my hand. I blushed and nodded and I followed him, we walk to room and see Palette confused. "See you later." I waved and he let goes of my hand "M-Mkay!" I sit down next to Palette.

"What was that about?" I looked at him "What do you mean?" Palette raised a eyebrow "Why were you with PJ?" I blushed slightly "W-Well, my locker couldn't open... again" Palette chuckled "Again?" I got embarrassed "Yep! And I saw PJ, I asked him to help me and he could open it." Palette soon smirked "Then why did you came in the room while holding hands?" I blush dark.

"U-Um... He grabbed my hand, as a friend?" Palette hummed "Sureee" He said while expanding the 'e'. Soon, Nightmare soon came in the room with his mini book "Alright, open up your text books to page 13." I did what he did and I looked at my right to see Palette and caught PJ staring at me. Intresting..

~Time Skip~

While, opening my locker I soon see SwapFell, staring at me with a dirty face which it disgusted. I quickly put my books away and head to lunch until I started to walk and SwapFell started to follow which I got scared. I walked faster and I turn around and banged my head with the wall and I rubbed where I got hit and I turn around and see SwapFell there in front of me.

"Well, Hey there Cutie~" (I'm cringing while saying that 'C' word ;~;) He purred while wrapping his hands around my waist "L-Let me go!" I said while he chuckled while smirking "Shh~ Baby it's alright~" He soon puts his head near my neck while I was shouting for help but he covered my mouth.

"Y/n~ Your fine, don't worry I wont go hard~ " I started to punch his back while pushing him off which he pulled me closer, I started to tear up "Shh~ Don't cry~" . Before he could do anything else he soon got punched.

I gasped and looked at the person who punched SwapFell and it was PJ. He was gonna throw another punch at SwapFell but I ran to his arm and cried "Shh, Y/n it's alright" He said while glaring at SwapFell. SwapFell soon walked off and left while running. PJ, soon put his hand under my chin and I looked at him while sniffing, "Don't worry, he won't hurt you," He said with a calm voice "T-Thank you.." I whispered still scared.

I looked at him, "I would never let him touch you like that," He said "I wont let him touch your softly hair," He pulled my hair on my face "Your shining e/c eyes," I blushed "Even your soft lips," He was lovestruck which made me blush harder "P-PJ?" He soon leaned slowly which made me lean too.

I soon felt his 'lips' on mine and we soon kissed. I blushed harder and I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands around my waist. We soon pulled away, "I like you Y/n," He said with a smile "I love you too PJ," I said quietly "I always have" I smiled and we pulled to another kissed, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded with a sweet smile. This is the best day!

Words: 883