StoryShift! Chara X Shy! Werewolf! Reader

Requested: SunnyShinePlays

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the room with bright light hitting my eyes. I groaned and I rubbed my eyes, since I've woke up I guess I can talk about myself. I was a child when my parents abandon me, since they had to go to war. I don't know what happen to them, but they're probably dead. I saw the ruins and saw Papyrus. He told me about to stay here.

I obeyed. He looked lonely and I didn't really want to hurt his feelings, it's been 3 years since I was with Papyrus. He is like a father to me, he takes care of me. Now, today is my birthday, and in my birthday. I want to leave the ruins.

Not like, I'm going to leave the ruins forever! No. I just thought for a while. Maybe for 2 hours, I got up and put on my robe. I ran down quickly and I see Papyrus in the kitchen cooking.

"U-Um...Papa?" Papyrus looked at me, "Yes (Y/n)?" I got nervous but shook it off, "I-I was wondering.." I mumbled while Papyrus looked confused. "Yes (Y/n)?" He asked wanting to know what I wanted say.

I gulped, "C-Can I h-have some pie?" I lied. Papyrus had a nervous and chuckled. "Of course!" He said and went to get me some pie. Damn it! Why couldn't I say it?!  I growled to myself. Papyrus heard and looked at me. "What's wrong?"

I looked at him, but had a smile "Nothing! I just found some untied knots on my hair." I said while giggling. He smiled, "How about after this you take a nice bath?" I nodded. "Okay!" I chirped.

He smiled and we both headed to the garden. I smiled to see the beautiful flowers, I soon see a door. I stare at it and look to see Papyrus heading to the house to get more water. I grinned and went to the door.

I touch the stone door, it was really pretty. My hand turned to a fist and I knocked on it. "Finally came? I thought I came late," I jumped and looked at it. "Talking door?" I whispered.

I heard a chuckle, "Old man?" The voice asked while I stayed there. I gulped "H-Hello..?"

Chara's POV

I stood there. This isn't Papyrus voice, this is a different one. My blood eyes looks at the door. "You still there...?" The voice said while I spoke up. "Yeah I'm still here." I hear a giggle and soon knocked again. "You're new, have you heard about Papyrus?"

The voice gasped. "You know him too?" I nodded "Yeah." They gasped again. "His my adoptive father," I grinned "Really?" I asked them. "Mmhm, yeah." They told me. "That's pretty cool," I told them. "Yeah, it's nice being here with him but.."

They paused "But what?" I heard her whisper quietly, "I'm just to scared to ask him if I could.. leave a bit of the ruins."

I looked at the door, "Why?" I asked them. "Well. I've been here for 3 years.. and I seen other people leave but I don't know why I can't."

"Maybe describe yourself," I asked with curiosity. "Well, I have (Long/Short) (H/c) hair with (E/c) eyes. I pretty much wear (Clothing)."

"You have pimples is that why?" I snored while they giggled. "No! You weirdo!" We laughed and soon stopped.

We joked and talked for a while. "Hey, Chara?" They asked while I spoke "Yeah?" They got quiet but asked "Can you come here tonight?" I had a questionable face. "Why?" I asked. "I..I just want you to come please."