Chapter 2

" Liam will be your older step-brother!" I kept replaying in my head. I'll finally have an older brother that I can talk to. I've never had an older sibling or brother..... I count Hayes and Nash as my brothers but I want an older one... Liam is in a boy band.. But im not really going to use him to get to them.. Out of all honesty I don't even like One Direction.. I like Niall and that's about it.. Harry seems like the guy that only wants to talk to Niall... Zayn doesn't seem like a people pleaser.. And Louis is just childish.... I feel bad for whoever is his girlfriend.... ( A/N: I don't actually feel like that towards them I love them all equally <3)

In order for me to actually get close to Liam I have to talk to him... So i'll just walk over to dad's.. That is until I got a call from Nash..

" What Nash?" I spoke.

" HI Lauren!" Sometimes he just likes to call me because he's weird.

" What is is Nash? Im kinda busy?" I was eager to talk to Liam..

" Nothing.... DO you wanna hang out after your business is done?" He asked.

" I don't know. I'll think about it." I told him and he simply said ok. I hung up the phone and continued getting dressed...

Floral skinny jeans? NO.

Yellow sundress? NO. What the hell?

Black shorts? NO..

Purple strapless dress with white converse? Yes!

I grabbed my favorite outfit and put it on.... I brushed my nappy hair out and simply straightened it... I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my look. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

" Where ya going honey?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

" To dad's. Need anything while im out?" I asked her hoping she's say no.

" Aw thanks dear but no.. I just sent Lily and Hayes out so I could get some alone time..." My mom is a hard working lady.. She deserves time alone.

" OK! Text me if you need anything.. Love you!" I called out and she said it back.. I walked to dads and found there was a unfamiliar car in the drive way.. I knocked and waited for an answer... It opened with a Liam behind it.

" Hi Lauren!" He said.

" HI Liam!!" I said and he ushered me in.

" DO you want some water or tea or something?" He offered but I shook my head no.

" Liam I actually came here to talk to you if that's okay." I asked../

" Of course! Whats up?" His eyes are so pretty!!

" Ive never had an older sibling and I think that you and I should be like those really close siblings that tell each other everything.. You know be the big protective brother.. " I said kind of shyly. He just nodded.

" I think that's a wonderful idea.. Ive always wanted a younger sister that I could be protective over... I love the idea of me being your older brother that you could go to for anything!!" He said smiling... " How old are you tho?" He added on.

" I just turned 17 two weeks ago. How old are you?" I asked him.

" I am 20. I'll be 21 on August 29." I nodded... ( a/n: Liam and I have the same birthday !! IM SERIOUS!! :P)

" Well.. Im an open book.. You can ask me anything you want! Just do we can get to know me." I told him.. He thought about it..

" Do you and Lily have the same father?" He asked...

" No Lily's dad died a few years ago. He was in a car crash." I replied. He formed an O shaped form with his lips.

" Poor Lily.. Feel free to ask any question." he stated.

" Whats it like being in the most famous band?"

" Its the best feeling in the world.. It sometimes irritates me because I cant ever go somewhere without a disguise..." He sighed... '.... What do you enjoy?"

" I love hanging out with my best friend Nash! I have a crush on a guy named Cameron Dallas... I love doing hair! I hate jelly.. I am in love with chicken nuggets. I am a good listener... Ive never had a boyfriend.. I would love to meet Cher Lloyd and Niall Horan.....I don't have a favorite color..... Im a virgin... Er.. That's pretty much it." I told him... He nodded and smiled...

" NIALL!!!!!" He hollered... Is he serious? This is not about to happen...

" WHAT LIAM!!!" He responded... OMFG...ASKJHLKJHLK I cant function right now...

" I have somebody for you to meet..." He said and I heard rustling coming from upstairs. OH MY FUCKING GOD... He's even more gorgeous in person...

" Niall this is my little sister Lauren. Obviously Lauren, this is Niall." Shaking, I went over to him and shook his hand..

" H- Hi Lauren.." He said not loosing eye contact with me.. His eyes are so blue..

" Is it okay if I hug you?" I laughed trying not to sound awkward. He laughed and nodded.. He opened his arms and I happily wrapped my arms around his torso.. Considering he was atleast 3 inches taller than me.

" Liam why didn't you tell me you had a younger sister?" He slapped Liam... They both laughed.

" Im not really his sister yet. His mom and my dad are getting married.." I said and Liam nodded in agreement.

" Well, congrats to your mom and dad.. Say can I have your number?" He asked but not in a seductive way. We traded phones and put in our numbers.. He smiled and went back upstairs.... Well... Ok...

"Well 1 of the 2 people you have met.. And got his number..." He chuckled...

" Liam, thank you so much for being my big brother.. I appreciate it.." I told him while giving him a hug.. He returned the favor..

" NO problem lil sis! If you ever need a girl conversation, Im you gurl!!" He said making me laugh!! " ... And sometime we'll go out and do something sometime!" He said and I nodded...

" Liam it was nice getting to know you.. I think im gonna go.." We stood up and hugged again. It feels GREAT being able to say I have a big brother! HE told me bye and I left.. Right after I walked out the door I got a call from Nash... GREAT! Note the sarcasm

" Yes we can hang out now!" I told him nd he screamed!

" Meet me at the school!! Im already here!" Of course. I hung up and went to the school...

" You'll never believe what just happened..." I started....

" OMG girl spill!" He's such a girl at heart.. I laughed..

" I met Niall Horan!!" I said.. He looked like he was about to explode............

" NO WAY!!!" I nodded my head and showed him Niall's contact.

" WAIT. Your not going to throw Cameron away tho right?"

" NO!! Cameron is still number 1.!" I reassured him..

" OK GOOD!"