Victoria

The rest of the morning sucked. When I reached school I had to deal with my teacher asking me why I was late over and over again.
     However lunch was, in my opinion amazing. I say this because their was a new girl. She hadn't been at my high school anyother years and I know this because she had a face like an angel. I would never forget a face like hers. With her dark brown hair that shimmered if the light hit her head just right, from her beutifull greenish eyes that captivated every muscle in your body.
       When I saw her, my jaw nearly droped to the floor. I was never the one to get nervous over a girl but when I saw her my hands were sweaty and my breath was staggered. It was a strange feeling I had but it felt...interesting. The way she made me nervous made me want to know why. She was different. I wanted to know more about her so I had asked my friends Ben who she was.
      "I heard she moved from California cause her dad got fired from his job and he had grown up here as a child. She  has a younger sister, Amy who is now a junior." Ben said
      "Dude how do you know all this stuff?" I asked
       "I have my sourses.." He said with a smirk on his face that looked like a dog that got into the trash and has no regets about it whatsoever.
        "Well Mr. Knowitall, can you tell me her name?"
          "Sure, her name is Victoria"