"maybe"

When Friday finally came I let out a big sigh of relief. The worst part about my week was that ever since I saw Victoria I couldnt focus on a thing. All I could think about was her. Her beutifull eyes, her perfect hair. She made me melt with effection.
As I pull into the driveway I notice that my parents aren't home yet. Honestly, I wasn't supprized, my parents work their butts off 24/7. My mom works for a law firm 30 minutes away and my dad has his own business for a paper company downtown and they both work full time even on weekend so, its usually no surprise when they come home at 11 or 12:00 at night.
I unlock the door and walk inside. Tireingly, I throw my school back on the floor and blunge on the couch with a thump. Then, I start to think about her. How she was so captivating and gorgeous. Every room she walked in all eyes would be on her. I just couldn't stop think about her...but I had to. Every guy must be wanting to get their hands on her. I would have to wait at least another week to even have a chance with Victoria. I dicided to text Ben, thinking that might get my mind off of her.

To Ben: hey dude can you come over?

From Ben: sure , what's up?

To Ben: I..don't want to talk about it rn. Can you brink beer?

From Ben: Yea, be there in 15 min.

And with that, I put my phone down and rush upstairs to my room. I put on some deotorant and take off my shoes. 15 minutes pass and I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yell from upstaires. I rush downstairs to open the door. "Dude why are you la- " but instead of Ben standing at my door it was Victoria.
I freeze as a thousand thoughts and questions are running through my head. "umm..hi" I said with a shakey voice as I run my hands through my hair."hi, is this house 9438? I was told their was a party" she said " oh no, this is house 9434. House 9438 is down that way" as I gesture down the road. "Oh I'm so sorry thank you!" She says with a big smile. God her smile turns me on. "I'm Victoria" she says as she holds out her hand.I shake it strongly out of respect. "John, nice to meet you Victoria" I said " nice to meet you too. Well I better get going thanks again!" She said with that smile again. "OK, see ya around?" I said "maybe" as she glanced at me, winked and walked off.