Oogway's Death

(Y/n) - Your name
______________________________________
Carefully standing up I followed the painful noises to a dimly lit room. When I went inside I noticed all the acupuncture needles in Po's back. He looked at me and said, "Hey (y/n). I don't think that it is good for you to be walking around."

"Nah I'm fine. So *sits next to Po* what are you guys doing?" "Well my muscles are sore and they think that this will help me feel better." I nodded and layed next to Po. I closed my eyes as Po made painful noises. I let out a long huff and folded my ears all the way back blocking any loud noises.

When the noises stopped I perked my ears listening to their conversation. But when Viper mentioned Shifu smiling I just had to listen to it. "-but it was before..." "Before what?" I jolted when the doors were slammed open. "Before Tai Lung."

Crane then came into the conversation, "Um were not really supposed to talk about him." "Well if they're going to stay here then they should know." Po told the version he new to them. Tigress walked toward is with her ears back, "He wasn't just a student."

~~~Timeskip~~~ after the true story

"And now he has a chance to make things right. To train the true Dragon and Jade Warrior. And he is stick with you two. A small, dumb weak wolf. And a big fat panda who treats it like a joke."

Po looked away slightly uncomfortable. But then he did the best thing ever. He made a wierd noise and a crazy face acting like he was making fun of Tigress. I would have died laughing if Tigress hadn't yelled, "OH. THAT'S IT!" while raising her paw.

I leaped at her and pinned her to the floor growling viciously. She looked up at me shocked and surprised. "WAIT. My fault I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve." Po fell forwards revealing his back full of needles. I got off of Tigress and started removing the needles. "And may have also stopped his heart." I growled at Mantis and started trying to wake Po up.

Shifu's p.o.v
I sat in my meditation room hoping to try and get inner peace. As I said inner peace a few times I could hear flapping sounds. I turned behind me and yelled, "Will whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?"

I turned back around thinking that the sounds would stop. But before I could continue some duck fell to the ground. This day just keeps getting better. Angrily I got up and turned around hoping they had a good reason to interupt my meditation. But when I saw it was Zang I was relieved.

"Ah Zang. Excellent. Haha I could use some good news right now." I waited for him to speak but he was really hesitant. "Um he escapes from prison. And he wanted me to tell you that he his on his way here." Almost immediately I started running to fing Master Oogway.

When I did find him he was practicing meditation moved at the sacred peach tree of heavenly wisdom. "Master Oogway. I have really bad news." Oogway turned towards me saying, "Aw Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad."

"Master your vision....your vision was right. Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way." "That is bad news. Of you do not believe that the Dragon and Jade Warrior can stop him." "The panda and wolf?! Master that panda is not the Dragon Warrior. Neither is that wolf the Jade warrior. They weren't even made to be here. It was an accident."

We had a small argument about him talking about accidents. "My old friend, that panda and wolf would never fulfill their destinys nor you or yours. Until you lose the illusion of control." We started fighting about how control wasn't an illusion.

"Ah yes. But no matter what you do. That seed will become a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange. But you will get a peach." "But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung." Oogway reached down towards the seed and covered it with dirt saying,

"Maybe it can. If you are willing to guide it. To nurture it. To believe in it." I still don't understand. "But how? How? I need your help master." He shook his head, "No. You just need to believe. Promise me Shifu. Promise me you will believe."

I was uncertain with my answer, "I-I will, try." "Good." He then looked up at the sky as the wind picked up. "My time has come. You must continue your journey without me." He handed me his staff and walked towards the clogs edge.

I kept calling to him but he ignored me. When he did then around the wind was faster and the lotus petals were swirling around him. He started to flow a light blue. "You must believe." I called to him one last time as the light shined brighter.

As more petals from the Treey swirled around him his body seemed to have turned into petals itself. Sadness over took me as I watched the leaves glide away. I turned back around to the tree. How will I break the news to the others?