The Final Battle: Part 1

(A Iittle heads up. This part is going to be when Fang and Shifu go against Tai Lung first. Then you reader-chan and Po will fight him in the next chapter. The outfit below is Fang's battle suit. And oh yeah before I forget you're going to learn some more things about Fang in this. And both chapters will be long because I wanted to add great detail for once. And I'll tell you when to play the song above.)

Author's p

Author's p.o.v
The wind blew softly as the sky darkened in clouds. It was as if the sky had known of the battle that was about to start. Fang and Shifu were preparing themselves in the Jade Palace. Fang changed into what looked like her battle suit. Shifu was at the doors waiting for her.

Fang sighed softly as she lifted her hood. She walked out of the room with a slightly saddened posture. Her tail dragged behind her in sadness at the thought of having to fight her past best friend.....and her past lover. As she neared Shifu her ears flattened a little as she kept thinking.

Shifu had noticed and sensed her mood and sighed softly, "You don't have to help me Fang. You can go help the others evacuate." Fang only shook her head trying in protest and looked at him with slightly sad eyes, "No...I want to fight him. There could still be good in him. Maybe he can transfer back to being good."

Shifu shook his head and crossed his hands behind his back, "You know as well as I that he is too corrupt in darkne-" "But I can still try! Please...just let me try." Shifu sighed and nodded softly, "Ok. But if you can't make him change back then you know what must happen." Fang nodded looking down, "I know and I agree to the terms."

Shifu nodded then turned towards the door, "It's time to confront him." Fang nodded and opened the doors for him. When they stepped outside the wind had barely started. She closed the doors behind them and waited by them as Shifu walked to the top step. He stood there and looked down at the stairs seeing the doors at the entrance open.

Fang's ears pricked as Shifu had closed his eyes. Not only a second later Tai Lung bolted straight on his feet looking down at him. Fang felt a little weak looking at him. She hadn't seen him in years and he had most certainly changed. Her ears pinned back as he spoke, "I have come home...Master."

Shifu looked up at him with slight anger, "This is not your home. And I am not your master." Tai Lung chuckled then sneered at him, "Oh yes. You have a few new favorites. So where is this Po? And where is his buddy (y/n)? Did I scare them off?" Fang growled softly and stepped towards them, "My student is none of your concern Tai."

Tai Lung turned and looked at her with shocked eyes. "Fang? Why, you have changed a lot since I last saw you." She nodded and looked at him with sadness in her eyes, "Please stop this Tai. I want to be with you and hang out like how we used to."

Tai Lung's eyes showed anger and shock at her words as he growled softly, "You're going to help them and go against me?!" Her fur bristled softly from fear but she held her ground, "I will if you don't stop this." He sighed then turned around looking at both Shifu and Fang, "So...That's how it's gonna be."