2. the pot of gold

skylar shot up from her sleep, causing stiles to wake up

"skye? you okay?" stiles asked her.

"yeah. i just had a bad dream." skylar said, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"do you wanna talk about it?" stiles asked her, making her turn her head to look at him.

"i saw this man, he was running away from some lizard thing, at least i think that's what it was. and it got to him and killed him." skylar said.

stiles placed his hand on her cheek, caressing her cheekbone and even in the dark he could still see a little smile appear on her face.

"even in the dark you still manage to look beautiful." stiles said, making her blush.

"sorry for waking you." skylar said.

"don't worry about it, just go back to sleep." stiles said, kissing her forehead.

skylar sunk back down on the bed and laid her head down on stiles' chest, she felt his arms wrap protectively around her waist causing her to fall back asleep almost immediately. 

-

"you really don't remember anything?" allison asked lydia.

lydia was finally back at school.

"they called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'. but personally, i don't care. i lost nine pounds." lydia said, as skylar and allison softly chuckled.

"i'm just glad you're okay." skylar told her.

"are you ready for this?" allison asked, before they walked in the school.

"please. it's not like my aunts a serial killer." lydia said, as she walked through the doors.

"hey don't take it to heart." skylar said to allison, as she nodded.

when lydia walked in, everyone stared at her and lydia stood by the door, looking back at everyone.

"maybe it's the nine pounds." allison said to lydia.

so lydia brushed it off and flipped her hair, as she strutted down the hall.

"that's my girl." skylar said smiling at lydia.

-

during lacrosse practice, skylar found stiles and scott and she sat next to stiles.