4. i think you mean beastiality

stiles and skylar were at the car repair shop

stiles and skylar were at the car repair shop. erica had messed up stiles' jeep.

"hey!" stiles said, but didn't get a response. "hey! what do you think you are doing? all i needed was a starter." stiles told the repair guy.

"it looks like your whole exhaust systems gotta be replaced." the guy told him.

"why do i get the feeling you are slightly over estimating the damage?" stiles asked.

"it's probably gonna run you around 1200 parts and labor." the guy replied.

"are you kidding? this thing doesn't even have a cadilytic converter. and yes i know what a cadilytic converter is." stiles said.

"do you what the differential is?" the repair guy asked.

"no." stiles admitted.

"yeah, more like 1500." the repair guy said.

"okay. just finish. we'll be back here." stiles said, grabbing skylars hand.

"feeding with rage." stiles said, grabbing the doorknob only to touch some slime.

"ew." skylar said, looking at the doorknob.

"oh. nice. that's real sanitary. quality establishment you are running here." stiles said, pulling the door open.

skylar went to the bathroom to get some paper towel for his hand.

"here." skylar said, passing it to him.

"thanks." stiles said, wiping his hand then throwing the paper towel in the garbage.

stiles pulled out his phone and as he went to type, his fingers couldn't move.

"what the." stiles said, to himself then he dropped his phone, making skylar turn around.

"you alright?" skylar asked him, and she could see he was struggling to move his arms.

stiles looked out the window to see a claw above the repair guy. his eyes widened in fear.

"what?" skylar asked, turning to see a giant lizard on top of stiles' jeep.

"oh my god." skylar said.

"hey. hey!" skylar shouted to get the guys attention, but it was too late. the lizard had cut the back of the guys neck.

"hey!" stiles said, but fell to the ground.

"stiles!" skylar said, kneeling beside him.

"i can't move." stiles told her, and that's when she realized, he was paralyzed.

"my phone. grab my phone." stiles told her.

she bent down to pick it up, but when she looked up she saw that the machine with stiles' jeep on it was slowly lowering on top of the repair guy.