9. try the punch

skylar decided she wanted to do something special for stiles

she pulled out her phone and called stiles.

"hey." he said, in a groggy voice.

"aw, did i wake you?" skylar asked him.

she never told him, but she thought that his tired voice was the sexiest yet cutest thing ever.

"yeah, sort of. it's alright, though." stiles replied, with a chuckle.

"well, i have a surprise for you. come at my house at 7." skylar said to him.

"sounds exciting, i'll see you then. i love you." stiles said.

even if skylar couldn't see his face, she knew he was smiling.

"i love you too." skylar replied with a smile.

once she hung up, she got everything ready.

she made a small fort for them. she went and got some pillows and blankets and put them in the fort. she went over to the kitchen and got some snacks and put them by the pillows.

she went into her bathroom and grabbed a stool putting it in the fort, she grabbed her laptop and put it on top of the stool.

she put up some yellow christmas lights, and smiled at what she just finished.

once time came around, she heard a knock at the door. she looked at herself in the mirror one last time, before opening the door. she saw stiles, he had a smile on his face.

"come with me." skylar said, grabbing his hand.

she heard him lightly chuckle as she lead him up the stairs, into her room.

skylar opened her door and they both walked in. stiles looked around and he felt a smile appear on his face.

"wow." stiles said.

"there's more." skylar said, walking over to her lights.

she shut her lights off. then went over to the plug of the christmas lights and plugged them in, lighting up the whole room.

"you did all of this? for me?" stiles asked her.

"i know it's not the best-" skylar began but got cut off.