Chapter 4

Felix's P.O.V 

While Mary Got to me and Felicity, she was interrupted by Ralph. " hey Mary what's the flavor of that mud puddle i'm standing in " he asked as she kindly responded with  a forced smile on her face " oh Chocolate " she said as Ralph kept his side smile " i never been a real fan of chocolate " he said as Mary still had that force smile on her face  " oh i did not know that " she said as Ralph looked at the cake a little closer. " And another thing i hate to be picky but this angry little guy right here would be much happier on the top of the building. see? look at that smile " Ralph said moving his figurine to the top  of the building. " no no no you see Ralph there's no room for you up here " Gene said knocking Ralph's figurine off the building while my sister walked closer but i held her back. " well how about this, we take turns " Ralph said moving my figurine off the building. I looked at my sister and she was looking at that cake hungrily " how about we just eat the cake " i said as my sister nodded in agreement " Hold on " Gene said popping his hand up in our face and that's when my sister snapped. 

Felicity's P.O.V 

I was about to kill a nice lander i was so upset i forcefully pushed his hand down and looked him the eye. " you want to keep this hand i suggest you don't do that again and i'm serious if you put this hand in my face there's gonna be one less nice lander at this party do you understand " i said and i was about to say something else but Felix pulled me back away from Gene. " Any way Felix needs to be on the roof so he can receive his medal " Gene said as Ralph got furious " well how about we take that medal and give it Ralph would that be the end of the world Gene " he said as Gene scoffed " Don't be ridiculous only good guys win medals " Gene said as Ralph said he could be a good guy if he wanted to and he could win a medal. Which only escalated the argument and the next thing i knew everybody was covered in cake. Ralph left the apartment saying he was gonna win a medal, but i couldn't help but fell bad for him. " Is he serious " one person asked as Gene said Ralph wasn't serious. while I stormed out the room.