Chapter 5

Ralph's P.O.V 

I sat at a table alone at Tappers with a glass in my hand. " I've never been more serious about anything in my life that's why i came straight here tapper you never gave me a wrong steer. where can a guy like me go to get a medal. " i said as he looked up at me with a honest look as he cleaned the counter. " Actually i don't think such a game exist Ralph " He said then he left to tend to other people then came back to me " as you were saying " he said letting me continue " like i said i can't spend my life living alone in the garbage i'm not going back with out a medal " i said as he shook his  head he then told me to go to the lost and found cause there might be a medal there for me that someone left. 

Meanwhile in Fix-It Felix Jr 

Felix's P.O.V 

I was busy cleaning most of my apartment before the arcade opened. My sister how ever didn't come out of her our room ( they share a room because reasons i don't wanna explain ). I knew she was embarrassed by Gene's actions tonight. I stopped cleaning my walls and decided to go check on her. There she was laying in the bed covers pulled up over her head. " sis are you okay" I asked as she turned to me and sat up in her bed. " Does it look like i'm okay tonight was a disaster. I mean we treated Ralph horribly like always, we didn't even get to eat cake cause Gene made Ralph destroy it. Gene just had to say something " she said as i gave a sympathetic look and sat by her on the bed and began to comfort. " it's okay i promise everything will be okay and it will blow over i'm sure he didn't mean it " i said as she look at me with a worried look " and what if he did what are we suppose to do then " she said as i pulled her in for a  hug " then we'll look for him together but  we don't know if he meant it or not " i said as she hugged back holding on to me for dear life. 

Felicity's P.O.V 

I pulled out of my brothers hugged and smiled " now let's go clean the mess in our living room " i said grabbing my hammer then we headed to the living room. I fixed the stairs leading to the front door. My brother cleaned the wall and furniture with my help of course and in no time the apartment was clean and we were exhausted but we couldn't rest now the Arcade was about to open soon so we just stood there admiring our work. Soon the arcade opened, but something felt off, but i didn't know what. So i Shrugged it off