Chapter 1- What A Strange First Meeting

AN: YEEE Thanks for 30 reads already guyssss!!! This is so fun to write, I love this! And I'm glad that you guys like it too!! So, I present, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!! 

*James and Point do drum roll* 

Thank you guys, CHAPTER 1: What A Strange First Meeting!!! ENJOYSSS!

Fukase's POV:

I slumped against the wall, and pulled out my trusty knife. As always, my daily stress-relief system began: Run into the stall. Lock the door. Read over the comments. Take knife out- you can guess the rest. Oh? You can't? It's simple, how do you not get it? I guess I can tell you, you idiot. The knife, artificial light glinting off of it, slices into my fragile skin- slow and painfully, just the way I like it. Start out with small scrapes, slim red lines forming on the white skin. Then deeper, giving it scars that will be reopened soon. The blood comes through, sometimes gushing out. The deep red, such a contrast to my pale white skin. I cut. As deep as my own will lets me. Of course it hurts, that's the point, dumbass. Anyway. I didn't cry. Who would listen?

As I was deep in thought (of who would actually care for me, mind you dickhead), I heard a light voice hum a song, a song that calmed me. Too much. I accidentally cut too deep, deeper than usual- of course causing me to scream in pain. The humming stopped.

Oliver's POV:

"AAAAHH!!! FUCK!!" I heard a voice scream. I thought there was no one else in here! I need to have privacy to change my bandages! Did... did whoever that was see my eye?! Wait, that's not what is important. The scream, what was that about?

"H-Huh? Who is there? Are you alright?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to arouse the boy. What? Why are you making that face? Wait... OH MY BIRD NO THAT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT!!!! Gah! You perverts!

I heard a metal object fall the the floor. I knocked softly on the door of the stall in the corner- the one written in hate comments, horrible things no soul should ever have to hear. I saw the name 'Fukase' written in some, who was that? The one inside the stall? "Fukase, is that you?"

"Maybe. Who... who the hell are you? And why the fuck are you bothering me?" The voice snapped back, sharp and clear, but full of sorrow. And pain.

"I'm Oliver."

"Oliver who?"

"Just Oliver." I smiled and knocked on the door. "You are Fukase, huh. May I come in? Unless you are... you know. That or simply come on out, please. You sound hurt. I have some wrp if you ne-"

"No. I don't need anything. Just go away, Just Oliver." I heard him chuckle slightly at his joke. I had to admit, his chuckle and voice was alluring. What?! I said nothing!! "Just... go away. I'm fine. Leave me alone, you pest." I took the words a bit to harshly at first, but prayed that he was kidding.

"No! I want to make sure everyone, including you, is oka-"

"For the last time, shut up and go away!" I heard him yell at me. Then I heard something that didn't match what I had seen of his cynical personality so far- crying. Or more specifically, sobbing.

"I'm coming out..." I heard him say softly, and stood back from where I had my ear on the door.

When he came out... I was happily shocked, to say the least. He was- what's the word?-... beautiful. Cherry red hair, red eyes, white skin that had a crumpled look all over the left side. Then I saw his wrists: instead of smooth, moon-hued skin, it was blood-dripped, the skin sliced open with blood nearly pouring out. I gasped and teared up- he was cutting. That's what that scream was. Pain.

"Oh my god.... Fukase... why were you cutting?!" I shrieked, and ran over and quickly started wrapping his wrists as well as I could. He looked at me strangely, a mix of pain, sadness, self-hatred, hate, and shyness in his eyes, pushing me away before I could even touch his skin.

"Y-yeah. Why do you care?? You shouldn't give a fuck about me!" He yelled at me, defensively.

"Why? Just because we just met? Please, let me help you out." I reached for his injured am, wincing at the sight of the blood. Please, don't get a flashback!

He jerked his arm back, and hit the pale blue-gray tiles of the bathroom, yelping. I reached out again, this time firmly so not to let him get away, and started wrapping it up as gently as I could while making it tight enough.

I saw him blush slightly, squirming and wincing at my touch... so cute! "Fuka? You okay?"

"First, don't call me Fuka, pest. And... y-yeah, I'm fine..." I knew he was lying. I pressed my thumb to his palm, resting my forehead against it, smiling. I felt even his hand heat up- how sweet, he was embarrassed and blushing. Him and I will get along well!!