Chapter 2: He Is Not A Monster

A/N: I promised a new chapter, no? HERE YA GO! and damn almost at 450 readssss!! AAAAA and enjoy the gif of a triggered Kase! And sry its short uuuhh

Chapter 2: He's not a freak

Oliver's POV:

~~~~~*time skip to next week cause uhhhh idk*~~~~

I didn't see that red-haired boy for a week. He didn't leave school, did he?! Wait, why are you saying 'aw'? I don't care about him or anything!...

Anywaaaay...

I went to Science Honors, and doodled in my sketchbook while our boring teacher, Mr. Kiyoteru, kept talking about some... scientific stuff? How knows??

"Hey Oli, why are ya drawing the freak all over your paper?" I heard the voice of Una, not her sister Una... who have the same name, but they are twins! This one, everyone simply called her 'spicy, since she could be quite, well, spicy!

I looked at my paper that I was SUPPOSED to be taking notes on... ohmycod, EVERY INCH OF THE PAPER HAD SOME PICTURE OF FUKASE ON IT!! Wait, did she just call m- I MEAN not my Fuka... a freak?!

"Does lil sailor boy like the mon-"

"Shut the bloody hell up!!" Me, the smallest kid in the class, shouted that. WHY? I DON'T KNOW!! Stupid... feelings... and no, n-not those types!

Everyone, even Spicy, fell silent.

"Mr. Oliver. You will see me after school."

~~*OH NO ANOTHER TIME SKIP to after le school*~~

"Mr. Kiyoteru, I promise I didn't mean to shout that! I just, Spicy called one of my friends a freak and monster! You would yell too if-"

"Calm down Oliver. I am not angry, and I understand."

Wait, what?

"I realize that you were talking about Mr. Fukase, no? Well, although I am not supposed to, I want you to go visit him and see if he is okay. I will give you his address, as long as you promise not to tell Vice Principal Luka, okay?" For once, he smiled. I didn't know adults could do that! But nonetheless, I nodded, and we went to his room, so he printed out Fuka's address.

Time to face the red boy.

Ooo, maybe I should bring Strawberry Twizzlers~!