Chapter 3: Will Twizzlers Help?

A/N: HOLY SHIT 858 READS IM SCREAMING!! Heeere! Also, happy almost Halloween!

Fukase's P.O.V:

Yeah, Cause I'm sure I'm gonna go back to school after that damn... pest, saw me cutting. By now, he's probably told the whole school. If I was still there, the second I walk in the door I would be kicked out. Not like that would be new. Who wants a suicidal, depressed, deformed, violent kid in their class?

That question was answered when the doorbell rang- who the hell rings the doorbell anymore? Some british, proper, polite, littl-

Oh. Right. Exactly that. The pest.

"Who is it?" I did my 'mom' voice, I had used it for years now so it was pretty accurate.

"Mrs. Fuka's mom? Is Fuka home?" Are you kidding me?

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" Welp. There goes my cover. Hell.

"Fuka! You're here! Yay! May I please come in?" 'May I?' 'Please?' Obviously he is a nice, goody two shoes. Already knew that though.

"Yeah, one sec!"

Wait. Why did I say yes?? And why am I walking to the door?? And unlocking it?!

"Fuka, he-"

"If you call me that one more time, I'll snap your neck."

"Okay, Kase~! Hehe! Can I come in, please?"

"Uhm.. sure." NO. BAD FUKASE.

The blond walked in, actually damn taking that lil sailor hat off, this isn't church or anything! But he sat on the couch and hummed, smiling sweetly at me. Fukase I swear to god if you actually think it's cute, I will take that blade of yours and-

"Thank you~! So, why haven't you been at school lately? I sure miss you." GET THE BLADE GET THE BLADE! ABORT MISSION!!

"I, well.. Fuck you, it isn't any of your business."

"Language! What if your momma and dadda catch you saying words like that?"

"So? What's gonna happen, they'll haunt me, like Casper the Ghost or some shit? And before you say anything, you aren't allowed to ask what I mean by that."

"What do you mean by that?"

"OLIVER WHAT THE HELL. Nothing, alright?!" Shit, if he sees me crying even the slightest bit, I'm dead.

"...Alright. But will Twizzlers make you feel better?" A pack of the original version of Red Vines was pulled from the inside of his weird coat, does he just keep everything in there??

"The heck, why the fuck do you just HAVE those in your coat? I mean, why not your backpack or some other shit?!"

"Got them after school just for you, Fuka~!"

Damn this boy. Damn. Him. And his Twizzlers too!

"...................fine. Twizzlers. Then I'll explain. If you want. But only if we- I mean, you and I can drink soda with Twizzlers as straws!"

"Hehe, sounds good with me~!"

So. Now I have to fucking explain why I'm like this. While being sugar high. With a cu- I mean, totally not cute, sailor boy, that I barely know.

Fun.

NO NOT THAT TYPE OF FUN YOU WEIRDOS!

A/N: Oh yeah, okay this is one of my av Ollie songs, and its my current pfp for g+ Oliver rp account, so here