Promise me you won't die

*Spoiler warning for those you haven't finished the anime. You have been warned* 

Judai looked over at her friend Tatsumi. The final battle was here. She then felt him grab her hand and he looked at her. Judai looked back at Tatsumi. Judai looked into his eyes and she saw his fear, his memories of her, how much he hoped to see the world. 

"Judai...Promise me you won't die" Tatsumi said. He then pulled her into a tight hug. Judai hugged back tightly. Both of lost so many friends and she didn't wont to lose him. 

"I promise. But you have to promise the same Tatsumi" She said as she then looked at him. He gave his innocent smile that he had. She always loved it. 

"I promise Judai." Tatsumi said. The two then looked up at Najenda. 

"Get ready to attack you two. Our job is to finish this " Najenda said. Judai and Tatsumi nodded. They then looked over at Leone and Akame. The four of them were gonna sneak in and kill from inside while Najenda would lead the army to attack and get the people out of the city. 

Judai then pulled out her sword and she turned into her armor. She looked at Tatusmi who went into incursio. He then ran along side Akame and Leone who was in her beast form. Judai smiled and she ran along side her friends. She was gonna end this. She was gonna survive this. For Tatusmi 

They broke into the palace and they all ran to the great hall killing those who stood in their way. Judai then barely dodged a sword but luckily Tatsumi got him 

"Thanks" Judai said. Tatsumi nodded and they then ran to the main room. But they were stopped by run. 

"You guy's go ahead I got this jerk" Leone said 

"Sis no we aren't leaving you!" Tatsumi said 

"Just go Tatusmi!"Leone said. Judai then grabbed Tatsumi and they ran to go and take care of the minister. Judai ran in and she saw the emperor sitting in his chair and the minister attemting to get away. Judai was shocked to see the trump card of the castle....It was HUGE! 

"The legand is real!" Judai said scared. Shikoutazer was real. 

"You need to stop this!" Tatsumi yelled. Judai was being stubborn and she attacked the small emperor but she got shot at and sent to the ground 

"OW. That hurt!" She yelled as she then jumped right back up and attacked again. Wave later joined the fight since he saw all the destruction being caused. But soon Tatsumi, Judai and Wave all got tired. Judai panted as she deformed. She then watched as Tatsumi summoned Incursio again this time stronger.

"Tatsumi no!" Judai yelled as she saw tatsumi get weaker. She couldn't watch her best friend and her beloved die. She then got up and she watched as he destoried the mighty Shikoutazer. Judai then ran to get people out of the way. She nearly got hit by the big metal imperial arms. 

When the dust cleared Judai ran to tatsumi.
"Tatusmi...no" She said cryign as she took of the helemt and she held him in her arms. He was bleeding to much. 

"Tatsumi please stay alive. You promised me" She said crying as she held him. 

"Judai...I'm sorry...I....I love you" He said quietly before he used the last of his strength to kiss her. Judai cried as she kissed him back whispering a 'I love you too' into the kiss. She then felt him pull away and his eyes closed. Judai opened her and she cried even more. 

"NOOOOOOO!" She screamed up at the sky. She cried harder as she held her friend in her arms. 

'You promised me you wouldn't die. YOU PROMISED ME!" Judai said as she kept crying. 

"We were supposed to go home, be heros and live a happy live in our village. " Judai said crying as she held him as close as she could. 

"Tatsumi...is dead...I might aswell take you life since you caused this" Esdeath said behind Judai.. Judai was about to react but Akame stepped in and fought Esdeath. All Judai did was sit there and hold Tatsumi. Afraid that if she let go he would turn to dust. 

"I'll always love you Tatsumi. Please wait for me....I'll keep my promise. I won't die." She whispered to his body. She then kissed his head gently before she then laid him down and she took his sword. She held it close to her chest before she looked at his body one last time. Tears in her eyes blurred her vision. She blinked and the tears fell down her face. 

"Goodbye Tatsumi"Judai said before she walked over to a horse. The rebels won. Now everything would be set correctly. 

"Judai. Here's the money for your village." Najenda said. Judai nodded and she took it. She then got onto the horse and she rode to the village. When she got there she set it down on the ground with a note. 

Judai then ran to the hill were Tatsumi and her always went to sundown. 

Tatsumi appeared next to Judai as he stood next to her. He couldn't help but smile. He was glad she lived. 

"I'll always wait for you Judai. "Tatsumi said happily. He then looked at the sunset and he sighed. He made the world a better place 

Judai looked at the sunset and she put her hand over her heart and she then closed her eyes. 

The world will forever be free. 

The end 

Hope you like it. It's a sad one shot but I think it's good idk plz let me know-Author