And the Chaos Begins

A/N: hi loves! if there's no Polaroid then that means Keira didn't take any. ooh and im now an admin for riverbombshells 💘
_____________

*Keira's POV*

What. The. Hell.

Twenty minutes into this party and there's already drama? Jughead had lied to me all this time. He knew Betty. Heck, he knew her way too well.

"Jughead, a moment?" I told him. I dragged him further into the burger booth. "What the hell? Betty is your ex? Why didn't you say anything!?" I was furious. That I had been deceived by Jughead, but also that Betty hadn't told me anything.

"Look, I've been wanting to tell you from the very beginning—"

"Oh really?" I interrupted.

"Keira, I love you. I'm over Betty and everything, okay?"

"Are you, Jughead? Are you really? Or am I just your ticket into Riverdale?"

"Keira you're not a ticket you're my girlfriend!" He cupped my face. As much as I wanted those warm hands on my face, they weren't mine to call anymore. I looked at his eyes once more and thought I could find the look of love again. But all I saw was the look of torture, despair, torment, and sadness. This wasn't my Jughead.

I took his hands off my face and kissed his cheek. "I'll ask Polly to drive me home. You should talk to Betty. Make it her seventeenth birthday gift."

"Keira, no! Don't leave." He held my wrist tight, just like in a drama. "I'm sorry, Keira. Please."

I made my way up to him and slapped him. Then I whispered in his ear and addressed him in the worst way possible. "Goodbye, Juggie."

And I walked away.

_____________

*Jughead's POV*

I was left speechless. It was a crazy night so far. I had been reunited with Betty, the last and most thing I wanted. Keira broke up with me, and probably will never speak to me again.

"Jughead, I'm sorry." Betty said. She approached me and looked at me with deary eyes. I didn't want to be pitied. I teared up, but held it back when I saw who was coming this way.

"Jughead!? You still wear the beanie?" Veronica laughed. She was in a white and gray party dress, with a fedora clipped on to her raven black hair. Archie wore a white suit with black lining, his red hair still the most evident thing about him.

Betty tried to give them the look to back off and give me some space, but they didn't get the message. Archie gave me a tight bear hug and Ronnie curtsied before me.

"Do you love it? Going for the English look." Ronnie smiled.

"You look great, V." Betty said. "Look, guys, I think Juggie and I need to talk for a bit."

"Right, totally." Archie said. "Happy birthday, Betty." He hugged Betty.

"Yeah, B. Happy birthday! Love your outfit by the way." Veronica said as she walked away with Archie's arms around her.

Betty looked back at me and saw my red, straining eyes. "Come on." She said, grabbing my arm and taking me outside.

The wind hit my face and the darkness crept. Betty took me to the side of the restaurant and sat down.

"Jug, I—" She stuttered. I forced a smile. "Jughead, I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"I know you didn't, it's okay." I said. Holding her hand.

___________

*Keira's POV*

"Wait, Poll." I told Polly. "I left my Polaroid."

"Okay."

I got out of the car and stepped out of the driveway. But under the light next to the entrance of Pop's was an intriguing scene.

It was Betty, her hands tangled in Jughead's, and smashing their lips way too hard.

What. The. Hell.