I've Moved On.

*Keira's POV*

The rest of the night was bearable. Jughead and Betty looked cute, and didn't show that much PDA. I was happy for them. I truly was.

I hung out with Polly, as well as Betty's posse. They were all really nice. I was hanging out with Kevin, mostly because I already met him before.

If you ask how I felt, seeing my boyfriend break up with me and have a girlfriend in the next second, I guess I wouldn't really be able to answer. It felt pretty weird at first, but I only wanted them to be happy. I just wanted Jughead to be happy, really.

And what about your happiness, Keira? 

Oh shut up, subconscious, you wouldn't know anything.

Do I?  I know more than you can imagine, Keira.

Um, hello. I know just as much as you do.

But really, Keira. Are you happy?

I'm happy as long as they're happy. Gosh, stop antagonizing me.

_______________

Jughead, being a gentleman, took me home and I thanked him for coming tonight. He politely smiled and left. I thought he would give me a kiss on the cheeks or something, I don't know.

But when I thought about it, it was okay. Jughead was still my friend.

______________

(Two Months Later)

I ran to Moira and gave her a hug.

"Ooh, I'm gonna miss you, K!"

I laughed. "It's just two months, M. I'll video call you everyday. Besides, I might find someone cute!"

She giggled and hugged me tighter. "See you after summer, K. Love you."

"Love you too!"

I hugged Brandy and Chet. They said they were proud of me. They were like my big brothers.

I made my way to Jughead. He smiled.

"I'm so proud of you. I mean, really! Scholarship in New York?! That's crazy!" He said.

I chuckled. "Thanks, Jughead." I said.

He pulled me in for a hug and I was pretty shocked. "Please, call me Juggie." He said. I smiled,  he was happy.

(Six Hours Later)

I boarded the plane and texted my mom that I was already on the plane. She replied saying that I'd text her as soon as I landed. I took a Polaroid of the view from my window. I absolutely loved it. I opened up my Newspaper Clearbook and looked back at the past few months. To be honest, I was really proud of myself. I had lived with being friends with Jughead. I was so proud that I had moved passed the drama.

You did it Keira.

For once, subconscious, you are right.
I've moved on.

a/n: this is the second to the last chapter 😭 can't believe it's over. i'll probably post the epilogue tomorrow, monday, or later today 😚😚😚 will start to write my new fanfic by today