Chapter 7

"Dahyun wake up." Jihyo said, Dahyun nodded and stretched. Jihyo hugged her suddenly.

"Unnie?" She whispered.

"I'm proud of you, Dahyun-ah. You will do well on your exam!" Jihyo cheered, Dahyun got teary eyed.

Jihyo let go of Dahyun, and wiped her tear.

"It's really hard unnie. Studying while having a job." She cried, she just needed to talk to. "But I have to be strong. It's for my family and for myself as well." Jihyo patted Dahyun.

"Just know that we are proud of you, okay?" Jihyo said and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

×

The maknaes has a schedule together in Busan.

The seven boys are having their last round of rehearsals before resting.

"I invited Jackson guys." Namjoon said, "also twice members." Taehyung and Jimin looked at him.

"But I think the maknaes is not available today because of their schedule."

Assa! I can see Mina! Jimin thought

Be positive. Taehyung thought.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon, suspiciously.

"Jackson initiated!" Namjoon defended himself, shit he cursed.

Jin raised his eyebrow, "I-I kind of told him abt the photoshoot." Namjoon scratched the back of his neck and the members sighed.

4PM

The filming just ended, and the girls hurried to their van.

"What's the hurry?" Their manager asked, driving.

"Oppa, can we go to bangtan's concert?" Dahyun asked,

"And why so?"

"Because the unnies are there?" Dahyun carefully asks, gladly their manager agreed but said he's not sure if they'll make it.

BTS V

You coming?

Yes.

Taehyung's lip formed a smile, expecting the younger. He got excited and pumped up.

"The shows starts in 7. Where are you?" Jihyo asked, they're facetiming now.

"On our way. " Chaeyoung said

"You know that it takes four hours, right?" The girls sighed and nodded. "Okay, take care."

6:45PM

Dahyun texted Taehyung,

"Okay, let's go!" The staff said, but Taehyung felt his phone vibrated so he read it first before handing it to his manager

"A text from her." He says.

Sunbae! Do well on your concert, make her happy. Okay? I'm sorry if I can't make it.

Taehyung frowned, didn't bother to reply. *sigh* Why am I even sad.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called him, Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"You okay?" Taehyung nodded,

"TWICE are there, don't worry." Jimin tried to uplift Taehyung's mood but it doesn't work. He just shrugged, "She can't."