Chapter 14

Today is the day where Dahyun will have her surgery, and BTS is in Japan for their concert.

TWICE also has schedule today, but Jihyo didn't join them because Dahyun will have no one to accompany her.

"I told you, I am okay!" Dahyun said on her phone, she's facetiming right now.

I'm worried. Taehyung says on the other line

"Enjoy your day in Japan and tell me about it okay?" Dahyun reassures him

I just wish I'm there with you.

"I'll hang up now." Dahyun teased

I'm sorry okay.

"I'm going to be okay, it's just surgery. I won't die."

Okay okay, I'll stop worrying.

"Please do. I want you to enjoy your day in Japan." Dahyun said, Jihyo went beside her "Hi oppa!"

Hi jihyo-ah! Taehyung waved Yoongi hyung is in the other room.

Jihyo blushed, "Y-yah! I told you I don't like him. Aigoo Dahyun-ah!" then she hit the younger.

"I said nothing!" Dahyun defended herself.

Have you eaten already?

"Yes. I also took my medicines, in an hour we'll go the hospital already." Dahyun heard Taehyung sighed, She gave him a reassuring smile. "Take pictures of the cherry blossoms and send it to me okay?"

Taehyung showed his boxy smile, I will.

"Take a rest now and I will too."

Text me if you're done with the surgery.

"You sound like my dad now, Tae."

Taehyung laughed, Arasso. See you soon.

Dahyun hung up the phone and took a nap.

×

Jihyo called her members, saying that Dahyun is already in the hospital.

BTS V Calling..

"Wow, you do know you have concert?" Jihyo said as soon as she answer her phone.

How's Dahyun?

"She's inside already. I'll text you if what happens after the surgery."

*sighs* I just wish I was there with her.

"And she wants you to not worry about her, am I right?"

Seesh, you're sounding like her Ji.

"So stop worrying, I'm here with her so do have your practice or Namjoon oppa will get mad at you."

Don't you want to talk to Yoongi hyung? He's here inside the room.

"Or i'll kill you! I told you I don't like him!"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon didn't say that, they said-

"I just like how he produces songs, okay!" Jihyo defended

Hahaha! Alright alright. Thanks for being at Dahyun's side, Ji!

"Anything for Dahyun."

2 hours has passed and finally the doctor went out.

"Park Jihyo?" The doctor called, Jihyo and their manager stood up.

"That's me." Jihyo said,

"It's done already, we need to let the anesthesia wear out so she'll be awake in a few hours. I suggest you to let her stay here for a week. Because her legs needs to be not moved for atleast days, before letting it walk." Jihyo nodded.

"Thank you."

A week stay in the hospital and surgery successful. Jihyo texted the members and Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is hell worried. But he has to keep it cool or else even Bangtan will think abt what is happening to him.

"Okay, let's have a 10min break!" The staff said and they went to their rest area.

"Didn't know this would be intense." Jimin said, "I mean, I have to be accurate on my japanese!"

"Ask 'your' Mina some words." Namjoon teased,

"Hyuuung! That's a great idea!" Jimin said, excitedly getting his phone.

"This kid." Yoongi said while drank his water.

Taehyung received Jihyo's text.

"Is she awake?" Taehyung texted

In a few hours

"Hey, you've been spacing out since earlier morning. What happened?" Namjoon checked up on him. Taehyung smiled, "Nothing hyung. I'm okay."

"Okay, if you say so."

+++
[A/N: follow my ig sites! gateusebeun & _twiceu ] / [ sorry this is short and no vhyun moments, i had to update before going to school. I'll update later again when I get home with some JiMina moments. ]

/edited, I have no ig anymore.