Chapter 49

The special stage Jimin and Taehyung will do is not that interesting, including the fact that they only had hours to preapre.

So they instead just did a mashup of the famous songs at the moment and danced to it.

"Fans will expect a couple dance." Seulgi said

They're now in the practice room of SM Entertainment.

"Only to you three, Armys will get pretty mad if I did it." Taehyung said,

"They like you with Irene unnie." Seulgi added, which Irene shut her immediately.

"I'm sorry for that." Irene said, Jimin just smiled and Taehyung nodded.

Irene pulled Seulgi in the corner, "Chill down."

"You like him." Seulgi said,

"I do. But he has a girlfriend." Irene says, "So please stay quiet and let's just do the dance?"

Seulgi let go and went to the two boys, "My unnie likes you, so please. Don't take advantage of-"

"It didn't even cross my mind, Seulgi-ssi. Let's just chill out and continue with the collab." Taehyung reassures, "Plus, Irene-ssi seems uncomfortable with the topic."

"T-Tae." Jimin whispered, "I-I feel-"

Good thing Taehyung is quick to grab hold to the busan boy.

Jimin fainted.

~

The boys doesn't know how they will solve Jimin's problem. He is currently in the clinic, laying on the bed.

The special stage is postponed.

Yoongi thought of something and left the room, calling Jihyo.

No answer.

I'm sorry.
But i'm calling you because of Jimin,
please answer?

Okay.

Yoongi calling...

"Hello?" Jihyo says,

Jimin fainted.

"What happened??" Jihyo worriedly asked, "and why are you telling me instead to your managers??"

They knew. Jimin fainted a few times before this, he's been doing the unhealthy diet. Starving himself until he's tired.

"Jimin will listen to you, you're-"

I am his favorite hyung, Yoongi sighs, but he doesn't listen to anybody.

"And you called me because??"

We think he might listen to someone..

"Who?"

It's Mina.

Jihyo looked at the japanese ballerina girl, who's currently playing on her phone.

"What?"

Our only hope is Mina.

~