【1。prologue】

Jaehwan and Wonshik are currently in the arcade, playing Streetfighter. Their current score was a tie of 2-2.

"You'll never win against me Kim Wonshik!" Jaehwan yelled and he let out an evil laugh.

"Whatever, hyung" Wonshik said and he chuckled.

Wonshik knew that Jaehwan was a sore loser so he purposely let the elder win the last round.

Wonshik breathe deeply as he get himself ready for the insults that Jaehwan's gonna throw him and self-praises for himself.

"AH HA!! KIM WONSHIK MORE LIKE KIM LOSESHIK! I JUST KICKED YOUR ASS LARVA! BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!!" Jaehwan shamelessly announced.

Wonshik shook his head and looked around. Luckily, there are only a handful of people in the arcade. Well, mainly because it was school hour, and yes, they did cut classes for games.

Both of them were already 18. Wonshik just turned 18 while Jaehwan will turn 19 in the next month.

"Hey! Loser, say something here now" Jaehwan mocked.

"Where do you want to eat, hyung? My treat." Wonshik said and he stood from his seat and went on the other side of the station he's playing, where Jaehwan was.

"I want ice cream." Jaehwan said and he recieved an 'are-you-normal' look from Wonshik.

It's March but the weather was still cold.

"What?" Jaehwan sulked when he saw the younger ' expression.

"Well, it's really cold outside. Do you wanna get sick?" Wonshik tried to threaten the elder one. Jaehwan really don't like being sick and taking meds, but he really wants to eat ice cream today.

Jaehwan lowered his head but some time later he raised it again with a wide smile on his face.

"Let's get pizza at Han river!" He suggested.

It's 2pm. The sun shone down on them while they admire the beauty of the river... more like Ravi admiring the beauty seated next to him.

"Is there something on my face?" Jaehwan asked when he felt the younger's gaze

"Nothing, you're just cute." Wonshik casually replied and he chuckled.

Jaehwan started singing while they waited for the pizza. Wonshik always enjoyed whenever Jaehwan sang.

But Wonshik realized something. They're in their senior year right now. They might get seperated in college. He had been keeping a secret to himself for 2 years now.

He had a special liking for Jaehwan. It might even be love, if he'll be honest enough.

He was scared. He was scared to lose his bestfriend. But he was also scared his feelings will never be said and worse, someone might confess to Jaehwan before him.

He was deep into his thought until Jaehwan interrupted him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jaehwan asked.

"N-nothing." Wonshik stuttered. Jaehwan was a little too close to him.

"We've been friends for more than 5 years, I know you too well." Jaehwan said and he sat infront of Wonshik.

"You really wanted to know?" Wonshik asked quietly.

"Of course." Jaehwan's eyes sparkled on the thought of Wonshik telling him something.

"I uhm... I like you, hyung" Wonshik confessed.

Jaehwan frowned, completely misinterpreting what Wonshik just said. "I like you, too Wonshik. We're friends after all." He assured.

"No! I mean, I like you more than a friend!" Wonshik boldly said, taking Jaehwan off guard.

He looked into Jaehwan's eyes but Jaehwan diverted his gaze.

"I-I'm not gay, W-wonshik" and with that, he ran away before Wonshik can say another word.

"Then say it into my eyes, then." He whispered to the wind and he lowered his head.

"I'm done for good." He thought.

The delivery man came with three boxes of pizza and Wonshik paid for it all and started to fix his things and went home.

I shouldn't've confessed. What was I thinking?

He plopped on his bed and went to sleep, leaving the pizza on his desk.

[ I'm back again with another RaKen fanfic about Jaehwan and his gay issues 😂 LOL. But yeah, please enjoy this another clichéd story from, yours truly, me.]