【4。jellyhwan】

The three of them started eating pizza in silence.

Mimi and Wonshik sat beside each other while Jaehwan was across them.

"Aigoo~ Wonshikkie eats too messily." Mimi called as she wipe the side of Wonshik's lips with her thumb and licked it.

Jaehwan's brows crossed because of two reasons. He's the only person who calls Wonshik 'Wonshikkie', and he's jealous. He thinks that Wonshik is getting too close to Mimi. But even he is confused of his own feelings.

If glares could kill, Wonshik will be dead anytime now.

Mimi felt the tension in the air a long time ago and decided it'll be good to cut it off right now.

"Should we watch a movie?" Mimi said and she looked at Jaehwan with pleading eyes. Jaehwan almost interpreted her look as "please let my boyfriend cuddle with me"

But didn't Wonshik liked him? Why is he going out with his sister now? Was his confession a joke?

Those questions flooded Jaehwan's mind.

Mimi smirked when Jaehwan took time to answer her easy question.

"Jyani~" Mimi called out. Jaehwan glared at her.

"Alright, but the movie of my choice." Jaehwan said.

Jaehwan was angry and he doesn't know why.

Was it because Mimi was going out with his bestfriend? But he should support them.

Was it because he thought that Wonshik likes him? But he isn't gay.

Was it because Wonshik was curled up to Mimi because he chose a horror movie with a lots of bugs showing? Uhm. Maybe?

Jaehwan's thoughts were once again cutted off when Mimi said her throat was getting dry, so she went to the kitchen, leaving the best friends alone.

Wonshik would shout every now and then everytime a bug appears. Jaehwan could even feel him trembling. He felt guilty after looking at Wonshik who was covering his eyes with a pillow while screaming.

Jaehwan was debating with his mind whether he should comfort his bestfriend or ignore him. But they are bestfriends afterall.

Jaehwan scooted closer to Wonshik and put his arms around him. Wonshik didn't realized it was Jaehwan because his mind was occupied with something else. But he felt extremely comfortable in the other's arms.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Shikie" Jaehwan went soft on his bestfriend.

Wonshik's eyes grew big but he didn't budge at all. He snuggled the person hugging him. It'll be good to do this every time. He thought.

The movie was forgotten long ago and Mimi watched them from the other side of the couch.

Jaehwan, you stupid brother of mine. You clearly like him, too, not just a friend.

She took her phone and snapped a picture before deciding to split those two for now.

"Uwaa! That movie was good!" She practically yelled which made Jaehwan and Wonshik let go of each other.

"Uhm-- I remembered I still have things to finish. Good night everyone." Jaehwan said and rushed upstairs.

Meanwhile, Wonshik was blushing and smiling like a fool.

"Thank you, Mimi" he said and fixed himself.

"Oh, it's nothing. I didn't know he would choose the movie, though. He must be really upset to the point he'll scare you. But, it ended great." Mimi said and she sat beside Wonshik and scrolled through her phone's gallery.

"And here. A little gift. " and she showed him the picture she took earlier.  It was a little dim, but it looked perfect.

"Send that to me, later." Wonshik said with a smile. Mimi nodded and told Wonshik that he should be heading home.

They thanked each other once again before Mimi closed the gate.

Once inside the house, Mimi checked for any signs of Jaehwan.  It seemed like he didn't went back down again.

She searched for a number in her contacts and when she found the one she's looking for, she quickly dialled the number.

"Hello, Taekwoon?" she said with a smirk.