39. Mike Dirnt

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

The band was pacing frantically backstage,waiting for the support band to finish and then to be told that it's time to go on stage. I smiled as I watched Mike, polishing his bass guitar for the seventh time in the last twenty minutes. Billie stood in the corner gargling water and doing his warm ups and Tré was, well, I don't actually know what he doing. Talking to himself - I think. 

"Mike." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. "It looks fine." I gestured at his guitar. He looked down. "Oh yeah." He laughed and placed it on the stand. He turned to me, holding my hand. "Thanks for being here. I always get really nervous when it's the first show." He looked down embarrassed. 

I ran my hand through his hair "It's okay to be nervous." You laughed. "I couldn't go on that stage in front of all of those people. You're braver than I am." I leaned down to kiss him, he kissed me back. Just then the stage manager announced that they were ready to go on stage. 

"Yes!" Said Tré, running out of the room waving hi drumsticks in the air with Billie just seconds behind him laughing. 

You ad Mike walked out of the room and headed backstage. Billie was just going on stage. "I love you." Said Mike, as the crowd screamed to see Billie. "I love you too." I said, kissing him. "Good luck." Mike and Tré, followed on stage as the crowd screamed with excitement and tehy began playing their first song.