74. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy

_____________________________

Warning: Containing Smut

_____________________________

Billie Joe sat down next to Ashley on the sofa as she sighed. She was sat on her phone and scrolling through her Instagram, more specifically at the comments on the picture that Billie had put on of the two of them and her private messages. Whilst some of them were lovely and saying what a lovely couple they made, or that Ashley was really pretty, and even that they wished Billie and Ashley so much happiness together, there were still comments that called her fat, ugly, some even going to the extreme of wishing that she and Billie would break up. Ashley knew that this would happen, after all that's what you get when you marry the lead singer of a world famous band. 

"What's wrong, baby?" Billie asked as he moved her hair away from her neck and placing his hand on the back of her head. "It's nothing." Ashley stated, shaking her head; she knew that she shouldn't let these comments put her down. "It doesn't sound like nothing." Billie replied, looking at the phone in her hands. "You're reading through them again, aren't you?" He asked Ashley and she shook her head again. "Ashley, I know you too well." He said. "Give me your phone." He said as she obeyed and handed it to him. "What are you doing?" She asked him, placing her head on his shoulder so she could see what he was doing. "Blocking all of these people." He told her. 

The whole situation made him angry because it was always the same people and he thought that maybe if he blocked them, then it would give Ashley some peace of mind. "These people are fake fans." He told her, giving her phone back and holding her up against him; she was shaking. "They're targeting you because they are jealous but you're a million miles better than them." He told her as he continued to feel her shake.

"Want me to sing to you?" Billie offered, making Ashley's face light up "I'll even make you a hot chocolate." He added as they stood up and walked over to the piano that lay in the corner of the room. Billie sat on the seat in front of the keys and Ashley stood but the side of it, resting her arms on the top of it. Billie began playing the notes as he sung:

"Take away the sensation inside. Bitter sweet migraine in my head. It's like a throbbing toothache of the mind. I can't the feeling anymore." Ashley watched him in awe and he played and sung simultaneously. 

"Drain the pressure from the swelling. The sensation's overwhelming. Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright. Tell me that I won't feel a thing. So give me Novocaine." Billie smiled at her as he serenaded her. 

"Out of body and out of mind. Kiss the demons out of my dreams. I get the funny feeling, that's alright. Jimmy says it's better than here. I'll tell you why -"   When the song was over, Billie pulled Ashley onto his lap. 

"Do you feel better babe?" He asked as he smiled up at her, hope filling his eyes. "Much better." Ashley admitted before she pulled Billie into a kiss. Their lips locked and in that moment, everything that was bothering her was gone. With Billie, everything made sense. As the kiss they shared grew longer and more heated, Billie asked: "Shall we take this upstairs?" 

"God, yes." was Ashley's reply as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her upstairs. Every now and again, they kept stopping to make out against the wall, or because they had walked into something. 

When they got into the room, Billie placed Ashley down on the bed and kiss her neck. As he did this, Ashley began unbuttoning his t-shirt. "Baby." He muttered through his moans as he moved down her body, popping open the buttons on her shirt as he did so. 

Ashley's legs were still wrapped around Billie's waist as he remained on top of her. "I need you baby." Ashley whispered in his ear as she bit her lip seductively. 

"With pleasure." He replied as he allowed Ashley to undo his belt buckle. Once he was ready once more, he climbed back on top of Ashley and placed himself down by her entrance. "You ready baby?" He asked her as she nodded in reply and slowly he placed his member into her body, causing Ashley to throw her head back in delight and arch her back slightly. By now, her legs had taken their place back around Billie's waist. 

He forced himself in and out of her, every movement and every thrust making the both of them moan in unison into each other's mouths as their lips remained pressed together. 

"Billie, I'm close." Ashley admitted as she gripped her sheets that lay beneath her. "Me too." Billie replied as they reached their ends; Ashley first and then Billie just a few moments later. The two of them lay together in a heap on the bed, their breathing heavily. Ashley ran her hand through Billie's hair and kissed his forehead as he kissed her neck and chest. Billie smiled as Ashley said: 

"I'll take that hot chocolate now, I think."