/25\

castiel pushed dean back to the table near them, not breaking their kiss. he grabbed the back of dean's thighs and hoisted him up, placing him on the table.

dean's head was spinning, and he kept telling himself that he should stop, not lead him on... but maybe this would help him with the mission, and gaining castiel's trust...

he placed his hands on the back of castiel's head, deepening the kiss. dean let out a soft moan as castiel's cold hands found his bare back.

cas moved to kiss down dean's neck and he muttered in between kisses, "do you know how long i've wanted to do this..?" dean's eyes shot open when he heard these words.

he reached dean's collarbone, pulling the top of his shirt down a bit. "i didn't realize that i wanted this until recently... the pain was still unbearable.."

shit, this is going too far...

dean then heard castiel let out a soft chuckle. "you're liking this aren't you?" dean followed castiel's eyes down and immediately felt his face heat up. he then quickly shook his head.

"oh come on.. you're liking it.." cas purred before he sucked dean's neck.

the king seemed like a simple target: a man who never really spoke to anyone, and who has never taken a liking towards someone... he learned that much from ellen... but dean didn't expect the tables to turn on him. just a few moments ago, he was taking advantage of castiel, but now it was his turn to be taken advantage of.. and damn did it feel good.

dean quickly dismissed that thought and gripped onto castiel's shoulders as he continued to kiss his neck. part of him really wanted castiel... could they do it... right here, right now?

suddenly, there was a knock at the door and dean jumped.

"dean, you in there? it's your turn to take on gabriel's room, hon!" ellen called from outside the door.

castiel wouldn't stop and dean tried to push him off, but he kept his grip. "uh..uh.. yeah! i'll be there in a second!"

he then pushed castiel hard, and got off from the table, straightening his shirt. dean started to walk towards the door, but found himself turning away and quickly walking back to the king to give him a quick kiss.

"i'll see you later.." he muttered softly before he turned back to leave.