Chapter 2

"Yes you still are," Marcus said laughing too. "How about you come over my house for dinner, so you can meet my family." "Yeah sure" jacky said. "Give me your phone"Marcus said. He did something and then gave it back. "I will see you later," Jacky said smiling. "Yes I will," Marcus said. We hugged goodbye.
~At home~
"Hey mom?" Jacky asked." Yes sweetie?" Mom said. "I made a friend at the park and he is a boy. He asked me to come over for dinner. May I go?" Jacky asked. "That's great! Of course you can go." Mom said. I went up to my room and later down and turned on the tv. I checked my phone to see what Marcus had done to it. I checked my contacts and there he was. He put Marcus❤️. I decided to text him.
J: Hey Mac😁
Mac: Hello lovely🙂
J: I would be coming over at around 5:00. Is that okay?
Mac: Yes that is fine❤️
J: Okay see you later❤️
It was 4. I decided I wanted to look cute. My hair was wavy and I wanted to straighten it. So I grave this really cute shirt with a short black loose skirt and my white converse. I changed then straighten my hair. By the time I finished it was 4:30. Marcus sent me the address. I went to the living room and saw a Netflix. I finished and it was 4:55. "Mom I'm leaving!" Jacky yelled. "Okay be back by 9" Mom yelled back. "Okay!" Jacky answered back. I was walking and listening to music. "See the light were the sky meets the sea it calls me. And no one knows how far it goes." Jacky sang. Somebody comes from behind and graves her waist and spins me around. I look back and it was Marcus. Good lord he looked freaking cute! "Wow you look very beautiful and you sing amazing!" Marcus said smiling. "Gosh you scared me. Thank you." Jacky said laughing. I felt a hand going through mine. I looked down and Marcus was holding my hand. I smiled. We arrived at this beautiful White House. Marcus opens the door and his family was sitting at the table waiting for us. "Hello welcome. We are so glad you can join us," their dad said. "Thank you for accepting me," jacky said smiling. " So tells us something about you," this boy said that looked exactly like Marcus.