Chapter 4

(Marcus pov) It was 5:00am. I heard sirens. My whole family woke up. I went outside to see what was going on and it was the ambulance and the police . They were carrying this girl that looked very much like Jacky. I went over and saw this lady crying. "Hey what's going on " I asked. "Um sorry. Excuse me crying" she said. "No its fine,but what's going on" I asked. "My daughter jacky fainted and she hasn't woken up." She said. "I'm her boyfriend."I said. "Oh nice to meet u"she said. My heart broke. I ran inside and ran up the stairs. I went to my room locked the door and cried my eyes out. I fell asleep. (The next morning) "Marcus what happened?" Martinus asked. "You know the girl I brought yesterday, jacky? She was the one being carried in the ambulance." I said. "Omg I'm sorry bro. You want to go visit her?" Martinus said. "Yes please " I said. (At the hospital ) "hey I'm looking for Jacky" I asked. " Umm. Yeah she is in the suviere room. That's the room where they are in danger. You can not see her."the nurse said. "Oh okay thank you." I said. My heart sank. I ran down the stairs and went outside. I was crying badly. Martinus hugged me. We walked home. "How is jacky"my dad asked . I shrugged. "What do you mean" his dad said. "I cant see her. She is in the danger room." Marcus said. A couple of days had passed and my phone rang. "Hello is this Marcus. Its me jackys mom. She is home you want to come see her?" She said. " yes of course" I yelled. I ran to her house. I knocked. The door opened and I ran to jackys room. "Baby!!!" I yelled crying........