Chapter 3

"Um okay. As I told your brother I have danced for Bruno Mars,Jason Derulo,and Justin Bieber,"Jacky said. All I saw was his whole family with their mouth open. Jacky laughed. "Wow Marcus this is the perfect girl for you " his dad said. Marcus smiled. So we prayed before we ate and then we ate and talked and laughed. It was a pretty good night. I checked the time and it was 8:55pm. "Well its time for me to go. Thank you all" jacky said. "Okay bye. Come back tomorrow!" The family said. Marcus walked me home. "Wow it seems my family likes you." Marcus said. "My family has never loved any girls I brought over except you are the only one they have liked." "Oh really? That's great." Jacky said with a sad tone . Jacky had texted her mom saying if she was a little late that to not worry. She said okay. Marcus noticed the tone. "What's wrong?" Marcus asked. A tear was rolling down jackys face. Marcus hugged her super tight. " You have an amazing family . My father is never there to support me like that. He doesn't talk to me. He never asks how am I doing. He pretends I'm not there. And it hurts. The only one is my mom." Jacky said crying. Jacky had a jacket on that she didn't took off at dinner. She pulled up her sleeve and there was at least 8 cuts. Marcus looked at her watery eyes and hugged her. "Why are you doing that?" Marcus said. "I'm sorry," jacky said. "No no no its okay. You have to stop doing it. You promise?" Marcus said. "I can't promise you anything ." Jackys voice cracked. Marcus led me home and was holding my hand. When we got there, he smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Marcus asked. "Yes" jacky answered. They hugged and kissed goodbye. "Ill see you tomorrow" Marcus said. "Okay bye." Jacky said.