4- Reading and Punching

You and Abigail were already done with the school day. You were happy for it as well. Now you could help Abigail with her homework and do yours at the same time. You both were at the library studying. You and Abigail already had a history project to research on.

"(Y/n), isn't that the jock from school?" You looked up to see PJ. "Yeah? Why?" You asked as you folded your arm against the table. "I heard him and some other jocks talking about... my legs." You flinched and growled.

"(Y/n) don't please-"

"I'll be right back Abigail..."

You got up and cracked your knuckles. "Hey. PJ." PJ turned to see you pissed off. "I heard you talking shit about my sister." You growled as your ears perked flat. "So, what are you going to do about it?" PJ asked with an over confident smirk.

You growled lowly.

You sent a punch straight into PJ's jaw. "(Y/N)!" Abigail yelped in shock. PJ was knocked down before you gripped the collar of his jacket and pulled him up.

"I hear you make one more damn comment about my sister... and you will NEVER see another sunrise ever again..."

You dropped PJ before going to your sister and motioned her it was time to leave. Abigail grabbed her bag as you got yours. PJ stood up before you sent a death glare at him. You then left with Abigail. Your tail was stiff as your ears perked behind you.

"Did you have to punch him?"

"Yes."