5- Get Out Alive (1)

It was the midquarter of the first quarter. Abigail seemed be getting used to it by now. Sadly, some action on the streets has been picking up. It was so bad that everyone had to ride to bus, no matter what. Today you, Abigail, and sadly PJ were in social studies when...

Glass started to break.

Everyone dove for the ground. You pushed Abigail down as PJ pulled her down. You dove down before a bullet hit you. "Everyone! Get to the cafeteria!" Mr. Night ordered. PJ gripped Abigail's arm and guided her as you crawled after them.

Then you ran.

Fresh came from the east wing and ran next to Abigail. You then felt something hit your leg. You screamed in pain before hitting the ground. PJ turned and saw you trying to get up as three masked men approached. "GO!" You ordered. PJ quickly leaned down and grabbed your arm.

He pulled you up and started to run. You were on his back as his arms were wrapped around your knees. You kept your arms around his neck. PJ ran until he saw more masked men. He went to turn around when the three caught up.

He stopped and backed up as he placed you down. You leaned against PJ until you both saw a man with a different mask.

"Hello sweet heart."

Your eyes widened as your ears rose up. You and PJ watched as the man took off his mask. You both saw a wolf...

Your father...

"D-DAD?!" You gasped out as tears formed. PJ looked at you and saw, for the first time, a look of horror on your face. "Yes. I'm glad to see you too!" Your ears perked down as your tail sank.

"W..why-? WHERE'S MOM?!"

Your father chuckled before holding a tablet.

You and PJ saw your mother chained up, cold and shivering, in a cell. "Now that I have Abby Angel," your father snapped his fingers before Cil, Fresh, and Abigail were dragged over, "I just need you sweetie!" Before you could deny, PJ's arm was in front of you protectivly.

"Over my dead body."

This is dedicated to all schools and students who had to experience an attack. Guys. Schools are getting attacked everyday. I should know. I've been in one and almost died.

Sorry for the feels. ;3