Them Egyptians Be Swole

WARNING: I DECIDED TO EXPERIMENT WITH FOOTNOTE HUMOR! TO FULLY ENJOY THE JOKES, USE YOUR DEVICE'S "FIND WORD" FUNCTION AND SEARCH THE NUMBER OR SYMBOL IN THE PARENTHESIS SO YOU CAN EASILY JUMP TO AND FROM THE END! (#)

                                                                                            PROLOGUE

"I figured it out, Lappy..." I shivered in my chair, "I figured out why 'Mr. Pigeon' is unwritable..."

"You did?" my laptop turned to me in shock.

"It's not the present absurdity of the source material, it's not the actual non-existent threat to the world, it's not even the stupid titular villain..." I whispered.

"What is it?"

"There's no character dynamics!" I announced and punched my teddy bear in frustration.

"You mean..."

"Yes! The essence of any comedy is how weird characters bounce off each other in any situation, whether it be serious or funny!" my foot planted itself on my desk and I pressed a finger to the awkward freeze frame of Marinette on Lappy's screen.

"Hey! Get that off me! I know where that hand's been!"

"This episode is almost completely Marinette working on a fucking hat! Comedy needs a cast of characters that work well together! You don't force them apart! You put them in interesting scenarios and the essence of who they are will write the jokes for you!" I dragged by whiteboard out and began illustrating my point, "But the scenarios in this episode leave us with nobody but Marinette, who is our straight man. With no clown, you're in a fucking drama!"

"I Write Big, dude, no one is forcing you to write 'Mr. Pigeon!'"

"Trying to use reverse psychology on me, huh? Well jokes on you! I already wrote half of the episode on my phone!"

"WHAT? You've been going behind my back with that phone-y?"

"..."

"..." (1)

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. This has been Prologue Theater. We hope you enjoyed the punchline. Give a hand to Lappy!"

AND NOW, THE SHOW!

                                                                                          Chapter 3

                                                                     Them Egyptians Be Swole

                                                                                     By: I Write Big

There's a reason why Marinette chose to sleep in the attic. The higher she was, the less building there was to collapse on her. She made it her responsibility to keep the house support beams up to code and then re-secure them every night.

There was also a reason why she checked the Ladyblog on a daily basis.

The Ladyblog was a fun little site run by Marinette's dear friend(2) Alya. It kept the public up to date on any Ladybug related news, whether it be public appearances, fighting villains or risque fanart.

Marinette had learned the traumatizing way not to google her superheroine name. The Ladyblog was a clean site that only allowed tasteful art, and whenever the blue-haired girl curled up in front of her computer to check on her fans, she felt was safe.