Little Cloud meets Davy Jones

Quick note: This is my OC and her story, (One of many) so please don't steal her or her ideas. She comes from a long, complicated past that I will be delighted to elaborate on. If you have any questions about her (Besides obvious questions about future plots in the current story) I shall be happy to answer them. Please enjoy! (Or nah, you do you. But seriously, you should enjoy.)

  Little Cloud had come to this Earth only a few short weeks ago. In that time, she had managed to win a ship in a game of dice (With a bit of luck and magical influence) and a crew. Trapped in a strange land with no idea how the world worked, she trusted her instincts. And her instincts led her to the sea. 

    The first few weeks were pleasant. The weather was fair, and even in squalls the ship sailed swift and true. But after things turned quite pear shaped. Three days later, we were caught in a devastating storm. The Wind's Flight, the ship, had lost its main mast, and now lay wrecked upon a broken sea stack in the middle of the ocean. 

    Little Cloud had ordered the crew to take the lifeboats and save themselves. She was not without honor. As the captain, she would go down with her ship. 

  She had often considered death. Everyday, and emptiness larger then the sea itself engulfed her mind, only to be filled by Fithor, her dragon. 

  "I will greet my rest with peacefulness." She whispered to herself when the rest of the crew had gone. She closed her eyes, and breathed in the salty sea air. Every once n a while, the broken ship would jolt, and sink deeper into the relentless sea that hungrily lapped at the shattered wooden planks. 

    As a child, her father told her to listen to the sounds of the trees. It calmed her, but not as much as the sea. Even if it was soon to be her undoing, Little Cloud crossed her legs, and tried to relax as she listened to the sounds of the waves and opened her mind. She was the only living thing for miles around, save for a few thousand barnacles dwelling underneath the broken sea stack. 

  But she suddenly opened her eyes and clutched her head. Out of the deep, she felt a strong, ravenous hatred. She blocked it out quickly, and stood to her feet as a a giant ship surfaced. It was green with seaweed and algae, and, well as a generalization, looked disgusting. 

   Suddenly, the crew was on board. Or, more accuracy, what little was left to be boarded. The crew. like the ship, were disgusting. One had the head of a shark, and the face of another was covered in barnacles. Little Cloud didnt even bother o draw her sword. If this was the end, it was her end. They shouted in loud voices Little Cloud deemed extremely unnecessary and grabbed her arms, securing her. 

   Then the Captain stepped forward.