Reckoning

This part gets a little gory. Just a heads up. 

 Little Cloud looked up as the boy shot the remaining three bullets into her stomach. Coughing up the blood that filled her lungs, she contemplated giving up. Dying. But then she remembered she had a job to do. And an injury like this could not stop her. She stepped forward, and upon seeing the fear and horror in the boys eyes, kicked him hard in the chest. He landed on the floor with a resounding crack. Death had taken him. 

  Across the ship, she saw Jones himself fighting the crew, a snarl on his face. Little Cloud ran over to him, slaying an old man that dared stand in her way. The death of others by her hand did not effect her anymore. 

   "No prisoners?" She asked as she neared.

   "Aye." He growled. 

  "Cruel pirate!" One of them yelled as he lunged forward. Jones didn't even try to deflect the blade as it struck him in the chest. Little Cloud doubted even she in all her power could survive a blow like that. But Davy Jones just barked a short laugh and pulled it out. 

  "You cannot kill the sea." And then he slayed the rest. 

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter. I left you on a cliffhanger and had nothing else to support it. The next chapter will (Sneak peak) be getting in to the DMC (dead man's chest) and AWE (At worlds end) storyline, so stay tuned! Please feel free to message me with and questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions about what to write about in later books!