Fateful

Hey everyone! Sorry that I have not been posting recently, but I have been a bit busy. On another note, tremendous thanks to  LokiKNEEL for letting me use some of his plot, story, and characters! 

   Little Cloud had been on the Flying Dutchman for about twenty years now. Life was relatively simple. She lived under Davy Jones' command, the ruthless captain, as the first mate. The chain of command was quite simple. Jones would shout and bellow his commands, and Little Cloud would oversee that the crew obeyed. But for some reason, the captain didn't seem to trust her. 

   When he thought she was not looking, Davy Jones eyed her suspiciously with his cold eyes, as if he was trying to stare deep into her soul. Maybe it was the way Little Cloud removed all the sea life that attempted to grow on her, or maybe it was just the way she walked and talked. 

   In her time on the Dutchman, Little Cloud had become desensitized to murder. She killed ruthlessly, slaughtered sailors painfully, and threatened her own crew with punishments terrible to make even the most sea hardened man shudder with fear. But it was a standard she had to keep up with. Any weakness seen in her would be taken advantage of promptly. 

  Also aboard the ship, Little Cloud had noticed, was a young girl, now no older than twenty-four worked on the ship. Nobody ever asked about her, but from what Little Cloud had gleaned, she seemed to be Davy Jones' daughter. The young girl, whose name was Alex, bunked with her father and served with the crew. 

   But many things changed that fateful day, when William Turner cam aboard.